Options

Ain’t no way

2Β»

Comments

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,513 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Jefechuta said:

Double dupes suck but remember, it could always be worse 🀣

You cant complain about Thing when your name's ItsClobberinTime
    I figured it out...
    If I change my name to "7starOnslaught" maybe I'll pull him from my next titan!
    You people are actually starting to make this feel personal 🀣

Kabam Jax: "let's give him double April Fool's surprise, one for last year, and one for this one"
  • Options
    Skyfaw said:

Skyfaw said:

Skyfaw said:

Oh he already is in my deck, this was my first victim, tried to be sneaky with the r2 awakened Silk but he's too chunky 😎

I already gave him the 20 sigs from Act 8:

And I will keep giving him sigs, everyone laughs now but when I finally get him to r3 sig 200, everyone will be trembling in fear when they see him lmao. Besides, I have to live up to my name, Thing will be my first r6 7* someday 😌

Tremble with fear when they see your Thing?

Insert your own jokes here, folks...πŸ˜‰
    That's just sad, the forums left you hanging lmao.
    apparently we're not doing phrasing...
    I was waiting for the roasting session but nobody posted any jokes, not a single punchline. Stand-up comedy turned into stand-up tragedy, sad.
    People saw my sig 40 Sersi and died on the inside no jokes here.
    Hey I have a sig 40 Thing, it ain't too bad once you're done huffing copium trust me πŸ’€
    Sigs on thing are actually good. Sersi sig ability is terrible not relatable 1 bit.
    Wdym not relatable? Hard disagree there, her awakened ability gives her a regen buff when a hit glances and the higher the sig the bigger the regens. If Thing's sig is valuable to you then Sersi's should be too cause it turns her into an absolute unit on defense.
    Also, Sersi's first 40 sigs are the most important cause the regen buffs go from 5% health per regen at sig 1 to 10% per regen buff at sig 40. The other 160 sigs on the other hand yes useless cause the regen barely goes from 10% to 15% per regen buff.
    At sig 20 is 9% it’s scales terribly you’re highly overrating her sig ability.
    Fair enough, I was looking at sig 1 instead of 20. I take it back, sorry for your loss πŸ’€
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,465 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited April 17
    3 dupes of the same champ out of 3 titans easily top 3 worst feelings in the game
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,342 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited April 17
    Sersi sp2 fury is pretty nice.. I wouldn’t mind it if awaken mine.. note: I got her thru 7* x-magica crystal.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,625 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Jefechuta said:

I figured it out...

Kabam Jax: "let's give him double April Fool's surprise, one for last year, and one for this one"
    It may work though!
    My reverse psychology last time got me the 6*, soooo, it's worth a shot. 🀣🀣
  • Options

Jefechuta said:

I figured it out...

It may work though!
    My reverse psychology last time got me the 6*, soooo, it's worth a shot. 🀣🀣
    If it does, my sacrifice was not in vain. Good luck my friend πŸ˜‚