Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Should I do it or not?

So I explored 8.4 and got tech 2-3 gem form it but I don't have many options in tech. My only options are Red skull and duped war machine. Should I rank any of them. P.S.- I'll become valient after this rankup

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,137 ★★★★★
    Yeah redskull is really a decent champ and good bullseye counter.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Congrats! And I agree: From what I’ve heard, Redskull is a great option after his buff. Especially if it will get you the Valiant title and all the perks that come with it!

For me, the daily crystals are nice, but the updated BG Store really makes a difference!

Best example: As a Paragon, if you want to purchase a fully formed T6CC of a specific class, it will cost you a little over 30k Trophy Tokens and will take 4 weeks because of the purchase limit.

As a Valiant, it’s only a little over 12k Trophy Tokens and you can purchase one every week…
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 692 ★★★★
    I would have taken mine to R3 if I had gotten tech instead of science. There are still many people who get tripped up by him when I use him in BG defense
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,502 ★★★★
    I would definitely take red skull up for Valiant.
    He'll, I would take him up even if it wasn't for Valiant. 😎
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 666 ★★★
    edited April 17
    Go Red Skull, after his buff he’s a nightmare in defense and a great attacker. Honestly he’s one of the best tech champs to R3 in general.