Options

I GOT BANNED!?

HotboiFieriHotboiFieri Posts: 58
edited April 16 in General Discussion
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,380 ★★★★★
    Love the dedication to necroing a thread without necroing a necro.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,595 ★★★
    Gl
  • Options
    @KabamJax Why you delete my post bro. I thought we were DAWGS!!!!
  • Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 660 ★★★★

• Options
    WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Posts: 318 ★★★
    +1 for letting this joke continue. There's a dog and belly rubs on the line! Make that Hood pfp for the love of dog!
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,028 Guardian

Why you delete my post bro. I thought we were DAWGS!!!!

For a single word reply in here, that just said “BUMP”, when prior comment was only 2 hours old, (maybe) ??

That's not a Bump, that's more akin to Spam.

And was it really good to post a misleading title “Banned” the same day 2 others are up here actually arguing about being “Banned” (and getting closed) as well. Let along the Joke Ban video regarding RDT's.
  • Options

Why you delete my post bro. I thought we were DAWGS!!!!

For a single word reply in here, that just said “BUMP”, when prior comment was only 2 hours old, (maybe) ??

That's not a Bump, that's more akin to Spam.

And was it really good to post a misleading title “Banned” the same day 2 others are up here actually arguing about being “Banned” (and getting closed) as well. Let along the Joke Ban video regarding RDT's.
    So let me see if I get this straight. A summoner commented "BUMP", I am the bad guy? Maybe they are as passionate as I am to see a Hood profile pic in game. No worries. Anyone else who reads this, please don't say "BUMP"!

To address your second point: Yes it was misleading, yes it was a good idea. I am all for dunking on dishonest summoners. I always click on a title "KAbAm y U BaN mE?!?", it gives me a good chuckle and always gets good traction. I figured I might as well try the clickbait title, full well knowing at least someone from Kabam would look at this post, and appreciate my continued fight for a Hood pfp.

I am not sure what you are referring to with "Let along the Joke Ban video regarding RDT's." Genuinely no clue what that means, so I'm sorry?

Forums are a public place to discuss aspects of the game. Good, bad, fun, boring ect. I will continue my fight for the change that I want to see in the game, the lack of Hood pfp.

Life is too short, its okay to joke around. Cheers.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,549 ★★★★
    What a clickbait
  • Options
    NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 581 ★★★
    edited April 18
    I’m just so upset that they didn’t choose to use a 500 unit purple pfp with PURPLE Prowler?!? It would’ve looked so clean 😭😭😭