Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

What champ should be redone next? Pt.2

In the past Kabam has taken garbage old champs and overhauled their kits to produce a good champ (see iron man, hulk, black panther and spiderman, as well as others). Please vote for whoever you think should be overhauled and feel free to comment why they deserve it. In the last poll cyclops and Dr. Strange ran away with it. Kabam announced they will be overhauling superior iron man next saga.

What champ should be redone next? Pt.2 80 votes

Sentry
32%
CazThatGuyYouSaw235Masterduxrcm2017LmaoDenzel116Powerofpain1001ItsClobberinTimeBigfoot33Dfour24MCOCHazzaIRQChrisRM93Blueline_10Josh2507ThePredator1001willrun4adonutPriyabrataExergisMarvelfan30 26 votes
Rhino
3%
Yodabolt21JJMACKontestman 3 votes
Thor
15%
JChanceH9houndogακιCoach_G1UltragamerThe_0wenpusCvlrPT_99NineHeavenSamanunZacharias10719Denic_2580Aecyn 12 votes
Abomination
6%
BigPoppaCBONE13579rebel_JoSpidey_10MetroMuffinAcidBurn404 5 votes
Ms. Marvel (Kamala)
1%
PantherusNZ 1 vote
Ghost Rider
17%
Talha305RajaRagnarok13MagrailothosRayven5220OpandemonioAngusMac279Ewell65SSS69Giantwalrus56ChobblyBigBlueOxBirbmanArizonabayToniXD_16Excelimus2009 14 votes
Civil Warrior
1%
BigTuna_2054 1 vote
Dr. Voodoo
2%
captain_rogersMadGodOryx 2 votes
Captain America (WWII or OG)
15%
JinxesaxeMike3034GodrohrBen_15455FinalfurykQwerasdPotatoslice500HatsumomodoggyPseudonymousLegend_WriterImBeastMode 12 votes
Daredevil (either one)
5%
Rookiiedee_jay5WhYouSoKiasuKingering_King 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    DancingPanda_14DancingPanda_14 Posts: 53
    There will be a part 3
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,535 ★★★★
    Ghost Rider
    Normally I scream for an OG Thor buff, but my boy GR is my second favourite marvel character and needs it!
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,440 ★★★★★
    edited April 14
    Sentry

There will be a part 3

Make sure you don't exclude Groot and Iron Patriot next time though, it's disrespectful 💀
  • Options
    I'm strategically spreading out all the characters who are obvious fan favorites so all these champs get a chance in the polls
  • Options
    I'll do a big final poll with all the characters who got the most votes
  • Options
    dee_jay5dee_jay5 Posts: 32
    Daredevil (either one)
    I voted for Daredevil Netflix coz I pulled him far too many times in both my main and second account.
  • Options
    Nacho98Nacho98 Posts: 122
    Dr. Strange
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 823 ★★★★
    Sentry
    Does it really matter what we think??
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,591 ★★★★★
    Ghost Rider
    I want 7 star GR for some holy trinity action. He needs a bit of modernization to hang though
  • Options
    doggydoggy Posts: 848 ★★★
    Captain America (WWII or OG)
    Captain 🅰️
  • Options
    IRQIRQ Posts: 305 ★★
    Sentry

In the past Kabam has taken garbage old champs and overhauled their kits to produce a good champ (see (...) black panther (...)).

I take offense to that. Current one is miles better but old one wasn't useless. Your average DoT spammer. I kinda liked using him before getting Archangel as a direct upgrade.
  • Options
    IRQ said:

In the past Kabam has taken garbage old champs and overhauled their kits to produce a good champ (see (...) black panther (...)).

I take offense to that. Current one is miles better but old one wasn't useless. Your average DoT spammer. I kinda liked using him before getting Archangel as a direct upgrade.
    Yeah I get that I just remember it being so big the character had a new look and everything
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 860 ★★★★
    edited April 19
    Ghost Rider
    Some of those need just a tweak. Civil Warrior could be drastically improved by just making the Fury buffs fall off one at a time. DDHK has the Regen Rate penalty which needs to either be changed or just binned entirely.

But for a full overhaul? I'd like Kamala Khan to get one, but as I've got a 6* R4 Ghost Rider for purely selfish reasons I'd like to see Ghost Rider get some serious improvements.
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 492 ★★★
    Thanos is the answer
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    Sentry
    Ddhk is fine the way he is og dd needs buff
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,082 ★★★★
    Sentry
    The man with the power of a million pillows
  • Options
    gage201205gage201205 Posts: 574 ★★★
    I would love Sentry but the science class is so OP right now. Red Guardian and Luke Cage just got buffs and you have some god tiers in the 7 star pool. SIM is about to get overhaul so maybe it's a skills turn, always loved BPCW maybe him or blade since he just got put in 7 stars.
  • Options
    AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Posts: 300 ★★
    Abomination
    lol