Options

Call me crazy but BGs have improved?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

So I reached vib 2. My last match in vib 3 was against some stacked p2w roster. Lost first round at big margin. In the next round, he lost like 15% health against my mojo with his titania, while my scorp took his bishop in 100% health (Felling love in scorp, that regen on sp2 is nuts even tho I'm just in 20 sigs). In third round, boii tried to trap me, I had abs sunny and venom, he had abs kp and HT. He thought I'll put abs in defense, and he put his abs in defense.

Little did he know that my boii Venom slays in defense as well.

Don't underestimate the power of Venommmmmm.

Great match! But it says Diamon 1... ^^
    I still don't know how it works. It shows vib 3 is complete, but my league is still vib3

I never understood how that worked either..

And yeah, Venom can be a sneaky defender. I've pit him on defense before and if somebody slips up, it's over. He will bleed you out.
  • Options
    Disthene_TDisthene_T Posts: 30
    Eh, Mixed bag. It is only the end of week 1 and I'm in Diamond 1. Thats pretty fast for me. I'm excited for the solo event milestones having 7 star shards. Also my fist BG season as a Valiant. The trophy tokens are more valuable than ever now. The meta isn't too difficult to understand either. I won 6 matches in a row and went from Diamond 3 to Diamond 1. Feeling pretty great.

However, since reaching Diamond 1, I've hit a huge wall, lol. I've played 20 matches and won 2. Everyone here is Valiant (except one Paragon I played against). I know it is temporary thing, once the players who beat me easy move one I'll go back to winning, but ouch, Doing the bi-daily objectives is a grind when you have a 10% win rate lol.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★

Probably from more people playing from the buff in solo event

This is the answer. There are more players which means that you're more likely to fight someone who isn't as good as in the past few seasons.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 752 ★★★
    I knew she was a content counter but I had no idea she was still a huge bullseye counter post content. And angela has been doing WORK in bgs. Great suprise counter for a lot of tough matches. Ie fam/ebonymaw/havok/onslaught

• Options
    mmartin5817mmartin5817 Posts: 79
    The matchups this season has been so wonky. I’m in Diamond 2 and usually get to vibranium or gc. I’ve been facing folks with 3-5 7*r3’s on their roster while I have only 2. Then 1 out of every 5-6 times I fight I then face folks with multiple 6*3’s which is bad matchmaking for them. It all comes down to who I draft. Sometimes I still win but this season seems to be the worst matchups.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 752 ★★★
    I could see that. I think I only forfiet to one account that felt WAY overpowered compared to mine.