Options

An amazing player of the community

DIETYDIETY Posts: 63 β˜…
edited April 19 in General Discussion
This player is one of kindest person i met in mcoc community, he is paragon and I am cavalier but we both got matched together , he was so nice that he first banned my lowest rated champs and I was already happy but then
he choose his lowest rated defender for me to
win and didn't even fight me , man I love this guy . :smiley::smile::smiley:

Comments

• Options

He was very nice to you and what you did in return?

Post his details public and get him banned for farming in bgs?😭

Don't overreact.
    Bro it happened to me for a first time , and I was frustrated coz I ket getting players from paragon , and your reply just assured me I posted the right thing
  • Options
    Wong_99 said:

He wasn’t being nice. He absolutely did that for his own benefit

I know someone in discord told me that , but atleast let me think he was kind
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 853 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Both are happy ..... I'm also happy 😊

Reality is.... He want defeat....he made a game plan for his bg solo rewards .
    I also use this method sometimes 😁.

• Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 853 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DIETY said:

Mayavi said:

Man now I want to delete this post , there is no good in this world :realisation
    welcome to reality
  • Options
    Joey_Joe_joe_27Joey_Joe_joe_27 Posts: 72 β˜…
    DIETY said:

Mayavi said:

DIETY said:

Mayavi said:

Man now I want to delete this post , there is no good in this world :realisation
    welcome to reality
    If the real world doesn't have kind people , I shall became the kind person :heart:
    I love your attitude. Even if the guy didn’t have your best interests at heart you still get a free win. So that’s awesome!
  • Options

DIETY said:

Mayavi said:

DIETY said:

Mayavi said:

welcome to reality
    If the real world doesn't have kind people , I shall became the kind person :heart:
    I love your attitude. Even if the guy didn’t have your best interests at heart you still get a free win. So that’s awesome!
    Thanks for those kind words , I guess I did saw a kind person today
  • Options

He was very nice to you and what you did in return?

Post his details public and get him banned for farming in bgs?😭

Don't overreact.
    Sorry man I didn't read who you directed your msg to and caused a misunderstanding , I am really sorry but thankyou for that message , again I am sorry for not reading
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 751 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I still don't understand why point farming is ban worthy. I've never done it but your opponent wins and moves up. And you spend your energy however you want. It still takes time. It still has you playing the game. I just don't get it. I'm thrilled when people throw matches.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,235 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pandingo said:

I still don't understand why point farming is ban worthy. I've never done it but your opponent wins and moves up. And you spend your energy however you want. It still takes time. It still has you playing the game. I just don't get it. I'm thrilled when people throw matches.

Kabam doesn't farming for a few reasons:

1) if you win more using elders with farming that means you use less elders mark. Resulting in spending less units to buy elderss thereby causeng loss of revenue for Kabam. Not saying everyone use units to buy elder marks.

2) Getting more points faster with the farming technique which results in better rewards for the majority of players instead of the top 10% of the player based. Not good for the econony of the game long term.

3) farming keeps you in a lower tier BG bracket thereby where you face against smaller accounts thus screwing over the smaller accounts and this creats more complaint posts in the form (not a good moral builder).

4) Takes away the spirit of competition. Playing to lose wasn't part of their idea when they invented this game mode. Even though smaller accounts will suffer a higher losing percentage when they reach Vabrinum since they are facing way bigger accounts.

This is my personal opinion so don't take it as real facts.
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 693 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pandingo said:

Do you like facing accounts far larger and stronger than your own? Throwing matches may feel nice to some, but it comes at someone else's expense. It's one thing to face strong opponents because you have earned your way to the point where there are barely any other players like you left. It's another when you face accounts you shouldn't have to because they are manipulating the system
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 488 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pandingo said:

I do not think you would get banned for farming here and there just to accumulate 300K.
  • Options
    SkyfawSkyfaw Posts: 173 β˜…β˜…
    DIETY said:

This player is one of kindest person i met in mcoc community, he is paragon and I am cavalier but we both got matched together , he was so nice that he first banned my lowest rated champs and I was already happy but then

Watch him get banned cuz you dry snitched 😬

He just sending you up so we can send you back down. We call that the circle of life, so wholesome ☺️
  • Options
    Skyfaw said:

DIETY said:

Watch him get banned cuz you dry snitched 😬

He just sending you up so we can send you back down. We call that the circle of life, so wholesome ☺️
    Nah kabam don't do it , it wasn't my intention to do that
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,210 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Good luck, BGs is hard
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,279 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This was anticipated. Increasing the Rewards is great. Keeping that increase in the Victory Track is just asking for people to find a way to farm.
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 817 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

This was anticipated. Increasing the Rewards is great. Keeping that increase in the Victory Track is just asking for people to find a way to farm.

Further confirmation that the entire BG’s concept as constructed needs trashed and begun again from the ground up. The rewards/victory track/milestones/medals/etc. all lead to counterintuitive gameplay and can’t be fixed as constructed.
  • Options
    This Gladiator circuit is honestly the worst I've ever played. It is the same decks over and over and over and over. And the margins for losing or winning are so slim it is the polar opposite of fun and engaging. I've begun to just let it autopick everything and put almost no effort into fights. The results are exactly the same. But I care less because I'm just done trying.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,364 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pandingo said:

This Gladiator circuit is honestly the worst I've ever played. It is the same decks over and over and over and over. And the margins for losing or winning are so slim it is the polar opposite of fun and engaging. I've begun to just let it autopick everything and put almost no effort into fights. The results are exactly the same. But I care less because I'm just done trying.

Gladiator circuit is not for you or me. It is only for top 1000 players/ content creators etc. You don't even strain for it, just use it get done with bg objectives that's it.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,086 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Pandingo said:

Gladiator circuit is not for you or me.
    Not with that attitude it isn’t!
  • Options
    edited April 20

Pandingo said:

I agree with both of you. Yes. In the beginning only the elite are in it. Near the end it still feels like I'm only matched with the elite. Even though there HAS to be lower level accounts in it. But of the same turn of coin the punishment for losing is way too severe. I literally drop to zero after just a few bad matchups and it's severely disheartening. So like I said. I'd rather just phone it in and win 1 out of every 6 matches than bust my butt and win 1 out of every 6 matches. And I'm not a bad player. I 100% 8.4.6 with almost no revives in like 4 1/2 hours. But here we are.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,364 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Pandingo said:

Nah I'm not trying to be arrogant or insecure. But literally it is out of reach for most players. The nodes are tough, and everyone you face was a whale or content creator. I have like 10 r5 6*, 3 r3 7*s and 7 r2 7*s, and average valiant skill level. It is just out of reach for most players and it's ok. VT is like arena grinding for units, GC is arena grinding for featured champ. Only few have chance there.
  • Options
    DamageFactionDamageFaction Posts: 64 β˜…

Oh well at least he’s updated his roster a bit lol!!! I’m not sure if this was same guy but he had a Legends badge so who knows? I don’t think anyone would be complaining about their matchups if they kept getting an account like this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚!!!