**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Is void still usable ?

ShatteredRageShatteredRage Posts: 4
edited April 21 in General Discussion
Currently looking to rank 5 a six star void and give him all the sigs because I used to enjoy playing him. I’m kinda at the point now where I should be ranking champs for necro so it feels a little iffy.
Does he have any uses at the moment or would it be a waste of resources ?

Comments

• Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,233 ★★★★★

Currently looking to rank 5 a six star void and give him all the sigs because I used to enjoy playing him. I’m kinda at the point now where I should be ranking champs for necro so it feels a little iffy.

He was my 2nd R5 6 star. I use him alot. He is scary as defender and really good in many places as attacker. Definitely good choice
  • Options
    raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 539 ★★★
    I own a R4 6* Sig 200 Void. I use him a lot. He's such a reliable champion especially when I'm fighting against champs that heal a tonn or gain power and I can afford to wait till RNG goes in my favour to apply petrify. Once done, the fight is in my control and he is fantastic.

In short, Yes! He is usable.
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 674 ★★★

The plan was to R5 him, but then I got Scorpion, HT and Photon, and took them to R5/R4…so I ascended him for now. But, he will be my next R5 science champ.
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,871 ★★★★★

I used him to take down WoW AbsMan, and AbsMan in BGs lol. He's my #1 AbsMan counter. But you do what you want. It's your account.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,077 ★★★★
    I prefer the 6 star over the 7 star since dupe and sigs are very important for him
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 911 ★★★
    I use my 7* with pretty solid success
  • Options
    MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 444 ★★
    I use my ascended, max sig R5 6* Void all the time. Excellent heal block, strong power control, one of the best incineration immune champs, and probably the best counter for champs like Absorbing Man.

I've been striving to get the 7* but so far I'm 0 for 3.
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 761 ★★★
    He's on my short list of champions to r5. Aside from overseer(waiting for dupe🤞), don't have any other 7* to use t6cc on, so 6* void it is. Unless I pull 7*
  • Options
    Grub88Grub88 Posts: 268 ★★
    edited April 21

Void is a great option for necro! He solos Wiccan easily and he solos Diablo easily. He also did really well against Dragon Man as he counters the power gain
  • Options
    GrO_ot78 said:

The plan was to R5 him, but then I got Scorpion, HT and Photon, and took them to R5/R4…so I ascended him for now. But, he will be my next R5 science champ.

Does the ascension increase the damage on his debuffs? My thought were that this only increase through rank and not on increase in base damage. Mine is R4 unascended and the damage is 322.7 dps
  • Options
    Grub88 said:

GrO_ot78 said:

Does the ascension increase the damage on his debuffs? My thought were that this only increase through rank and not on increase in base damage. Mine is R4 unascended and the damage is 322.7 dps
    I believe it does increase his damage similar to Galan. Where only thing that increases his damage is ranks because its based on base attack correct?
  • Options

Grub88 said:

GrO_ot78 said:

I believe it does increase his damage similar to Galan. Where only thing that increases his damage is ranks because its based on base attack correct?
    That's why I'm asking, Galan's description says it scales of base damage, voids doesn't tell you what it scales off. I have tested with boosts an I know this doesn't affect his debuff damage so I assumed ascension was the same however it could be calculated differently to not include boost but may include ascension
  • Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 491 ★★★★
    still one of the best
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 674 ★★★
    edited April 22
    Grub88 said:

GrO_ot78 said:

Mine got 393,7…so the ascension gives him 20% more dps 🫡

• Options
    GrO_ot78 said:

Grub88 said:

GrO_ot78 said:

Mine got 393,7…so the ascension gives him 20% more dps 🫡

My man! I know where 200 ascension dust is going