Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Post Your 6* Relic Rank 3 Stats

2»

Comments

• Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 559 ★★★

• Options
    Wolf911Wolf911 Posts: 157

• Options
    BirbmanBirbman Posts: 90

I need your help too. I haven't decided who to R3 or R2 with the gems

Antman, iron fist and juggernaut relic are my picks
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,137 ★★★★★

r3 suggestions?

When it comes to relics, I have no idea what I'm doing lol I just do what others do.

Your mvps? Also switch the ironfist relic to chavez.
  • Options
    Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Posts: 224 ★★
    edited April 21
    Really good for my ascended Ironheart, can do Winter Soldier in 58 seconds
  • Options
    Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Posts: 224 ★★

r3 suggestions?

When it comes to relics, I have no idea what I'm doing lol I just do what others do.

Do you play Black Cat? If so that Black Widow really boosts her. The Thor is also truly amazing if you pair it with Angela. If you were just keeping your existing pairings you could do a lot worse than the Hulkbuster one w Shuri.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 881 ★★★
    I ranked him so I can use this guy on Shuri

• Options
    MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 433 ★★
    MoeyTehr said:

How do people have R3s? I barely have one R2. I'm Paragon who has completed Act 8 (working on full exploration) and Necropolis (never going to full explore) and regularly wipes out the highest event and side quests content (albeit behind on this month's absurd side quest).

Crickets, I hear.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,410 ★★★★★

r3 suggestions?

Pretty much the ones you see there but I have all the other meta attackers and defenders in the game, all of them not missing a single one so pretend I have every relevant 6* champ in the game.

Done, I swapped Sasquatch and Chavez. I just didn't know who else would benefit from the Scarlet Witch one, I don't have a 7* Wiccan do you know if the increased ability power rate affects mystic dispersion?

r3 suggestions?

Do you play Black Cat? If so that Black Widow really boosts her. The Thor is also truly amazing if you pair it with Angela. If you were just keeping your existing pairings you could do a lot worse than the Hulkbuster one w Shuri.
    Unfortunately I don't have either of those and I'm reluctant to invest on the 6* cause the 7* exist and they don't even need awakening. If I had a 7* Black Cat that would've been a no brainer though yeah.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,137 ★★★★★

r3 suggestions?

Pretty much the ones you see there but I have all the other meta attackers and defenders in the game, all of them not missing a single one so pretend I have every relevant 6* champ in the game.

Done, I swapped Sasquatch and Chavez. I just didn't know who else would benefit from the Scarlet Witch one, I don't have a 7* Wiccan do you know if the increased ability power rate affects mystic dispersion?

r3 suggestions?

Unfortunately I don't have either of those and I'm reluctant to invest on the 6* cause the 7* exist and they don't even need awakening. If I had a 7* Black Cat that would've been a no brainer though yeah.
    scarlet witch is useful for all those champs with "DImensions/modes", You can put it on doom if you want. She also works with Mystic dispersion, so you can put him on other mystics like abs Man maybe. If you kush, sw relic is great for her.

If your chavez or shuri is r3, Rank up ironfist relic / HB relic. Both of these relic directly increases the damage potential of these champs. They don't need dupe as well.

• Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 559 ★★★
    MoeyTehr said:

How do people have R3s? I barely have one R2. I'm Paragon who has completed Act 8 (working on full exploration) and Necropolis (never going to full explore) and regularly wipes out the highest event and side quests content (albeit behind on this month's absurd side quest).

I don't know of anywhere to get t4b alloys, so the only way I'm aware of is the r3 gem that was in act 8 exploration rewards (or maybe it was just 8.4 exploration, been a blur)
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,410 ★★★★★

r3 suggestions?

r3 suggestions?

scarlet witch is useful for all those champs with "DImensions/modes", You can put it on doom if you want. She also works with Mystic dispersion, so you can put him on other mystics like abs Man maybe. If you kush, sw relic is great for her.

If your chavez or shuri is r3, Rank up ironfist relic / HB relic. Both of these relic directly increases the damage potential of these champs. They don't need dupe as well.

That would actually be a great idea, Shuri does need more damage for BGs + I still have to finish exploring Necropolis. HB it is! Thanks.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,481 ★★★★
    MoeyTehr said:

MoeyTehr said:

Crickets, I hear.
    Exploration of Act 8 gives an R3 Gem for a 6* Relic, exploration of 8.4 gives an R2 gem.
  • Options
    TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 196

• Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,062 ★★★★★
    Here you go
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,744 ★★★★
    Aleor said:

Here you go

Drax relic?