**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game down?

13»

Comments

• PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    And yet you had to make your own new thread to make this statement...
  • Whatnot72056Whatnot72056 Posts: 87
    Hey y'all -

We're currently investigating this! We'll get a post up on it so we can update everyone from there. Thanks for your patience, gang.

I'm just glad it wasn't me. I have closure now. Hope my arena doesn't get a KO.
  • ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    Hey y'all -

We're currently investigating this! We'll get a post up on it so we can update everyone from there. Thanks for your patience, gang.

I have actually starting feeling bad for the mods to come out and explain for the issues when it’s not their fault
  • FEARZ_0FEARZ_0 Posts: 69
    edited January 2018
    Standard Kabam
  • Just bought some stuff and was charged but the game crashed so idk if i got it it wasn't there when it crashed
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    So much for getting the reward their I was aiming for
    Always starts as I finally sit down for the time im allotted to play.

If it 'always' happens when you finally sit down to play you should try playing when you're standing up.
  • ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    You just made millions for the holidays but stiss can't fix the problems that have been going on For months and months.
    Still*
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    I would much rather the contest go down today then tomorrow when the new quest arrives.
  • nIHSEANnIHSEAN Posts: 67
    Best way to start new year, wait for delayed the update, and see game gone down.
    I am happy,🙂
  • JayimageJayimage Posts: 94
    Zerophunk wrote: »
    You just made millions for the holidays but stiss can't fix the problems that have been going on For months and months.

it happens just depends on the amount of traffic coming in to their servers nothing really they can do but fix it when it occurs which causes us frustration. Could also be because they are fixing/troubleshooting the event quest. I feel your pain man
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    So much for doing a run on the Expert Proving Grounds.
    Tired of the same old replies. Why dont you fix the problems everyone has comained about instead of introducing new content. Do you realize that if it's broke fix it. Not keep adding more to it. Damn
    As if
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    Zerophunk wrote: »
    Tired of the same old replies. Why dont you fix the problems everyone has comained about instead of introducing new content. Do you realize that if it's broke fix it. Not keep adding more to it. Damn
    Play something else. And calm down my friend
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Moar bugs yaaaaay I frickin love it when the game is down. Great job Kabam
  • Aoddv1Aoddv1 Posts: 24
    Back up
  • Aoddv1Aoddv1 Posts: 24
    Still no update tho
  • Mechanech1Mechanech1 Posts: 12
    Don't worry Gokken I have faith it will go down then too
  • Kludge77Kludge77 Posts: 51
    back up!
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    This is the regularly scheduled emergency maintenance that occurs after the regularly scheduled release of s new version... Please move on nothing to see here.
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Lets take a minute to realize they are working releasing the new quest before jumping the gun and freaking out and asking for compensation, bashing kabam and bombarding Kabam Miike, ect....[/quot

But surely after the game being up for 3 years you would think they’d have a handle on it by now new event quest or not a lot of people put there time and effort and even money into this game to come home from work and not be able to kick some ass on the arena or the game atall I think it’s sloppy and sloppy just isn’t good enough when people are spending hard earned cash don’t you think 🤔
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I am sure the mods do not take any offense they are not just messengers but also can truely understand our point of view.
  • Even me
  • Thank you.