**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Ranked up my champion by mistake

I just ranked up my 7* attuma to r3 by mistake by r2 to r3 skill rank up gem , i didn't level him up , so can you give my gem back it's a huge loss help me out here kabam.

Comments

• Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,279 ★★★★★
    Contact support not the forum, they will revert it
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,109 ★★★
    That's not mistake.... if he awakened....is he ?
  • Options
    AsphyxiaAsphyxia Posts: 48
    CAIN_2125 said:

I just ranked up my 7* attuma to r3 by mistake by r2 to r3 skill rank up gem , i didn't level him up , so can you give my gem back it's a huge loss help me out here kabam.

As long as you didn't leveled him more than level 10, and you contact kabam support within 3 days as well as you didn't revert in previous 90 days you should be getting it reverted. But make sure all of the above reasons are applicable otherwise it won't work and you will just waste your time and theirs too.

Note: CONTACT SUPPORT NOT FORUM!!!
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,284 Guardian
    Asphyxia said:

CAIN_2125 said:

As long as you didn't leveled him more than level 10, and you contact kabam support within 3 days as well as you didn't revert in previous 90 days you should be getting it reverted. But make sure all of the above reasons are applicable otherwise it won't work and you will just waste your time and theirs too.

Did you get them to unranked someone who was also leveled up a little afterwards ?
    Normal, they need to NOT have anything else done.

Also, NOT use them for any quests, otherwise it could be seen as doing that just for that quest, and then want to use it on someone else for different quests.
  • Options

Asphyxia said:

CAIN_2125 said:

Did you get them to unranked someone who was also leveled up a little afterwards ?
    Normal, they need to NOT have anything else done.

Also, NOT use them for any quests, otherwise it could be seen as doing that just for that quest, and then want to use it on someone else for different quests.
    As per kabam say they did not mentioned anything about quest thingy. Also I know this because I actually reverted one of my rankups lile 2 to 3 week ago. As it was at level 1 and I suddenly contacted kabam they reverted it back too.
  • Options
    Asphyxia said:

As per kabam say they did not mentioned anything about quest thingy. Also I know this because I actually reverted one of my rankups lile 2 to 3 week ago. As it was at level 1 and I suddenly contacted kabam they reverted it back too.

Yes, if they are Level 1. As in, you Rankup, then Stop doing anything else to them.

You said earlier they could be up to Level 10 and still be reverted, that is what I was questioning.
    (or was that a typo, meant to say level 1 ??)
  • Options
    Zephyre33Zephyre33 Posts: 154
    rankup can be reversed i did the same with my apoc r5ed him with my mutant r5 gem as long as you dont spent any iso or gold it can be reversed i like 2-4 hrs
  • Options
    Talha305RajaTalha305Raja Posts: 75
    Zephyre33 said:

rankup can be reversed i did the same with my apoc r5ed him with my mutant r5 gem as long as you dont spent any iso or gold it can be reversed i like 2-4 hrs

Who did you rankup instead?
  • Options
    Zephyre33Zephyre33 Posts: 154
    r5ed and ascended dani
  • Options

Asphyxia said:

Yes, if they are Level 1. As in, you Rankup, then Stop doing anything else to them.

You said earlier they could be up to Level 10 and still be reverted, that is what I was questioning.
    (or was that a typo, meant to say level 1 ??)
    I said level 10 because kabam have like rules that u can level upto 9 and get it reverted. As kabam support states it. Will show it here!!!

• Options
    Interesting (above). Thx.

Up to Level 10 might have been a recent addition to the Support Articles.
    (they do seem to be adding many more articles over the years).

This one did say it was just updated 3 months ago.
    Former versions (if this particular one even officially existed on Support site before then) may not have specified to that detail.

Always used to be a general “don’t do anything else to them” in essence.

Maybe they officially declared up to a level 10 now because one could easily inadvertently follow up the Rankup with an immediate Level up with what ISO you currently had in inventory (before having to realize what you’re doing and go into Stash and purposely move more ISO over).