**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

10 year anniversary.

Hey MCOC Team and Kabam Miike I have got an idea or suggestion on how this year's anniversary event should look like. Since this is going to be very special because it's the 10th anniversary of the game we all love. I think instead of a normal monthly event with regular monthly quest it should be the reply of all the classic events of the battlerealm. It should be a fun month with 10th anniversary special events and with some of the most loved events in the contest's history like Feeling green event,Gwenpool goes to the movies, Mutant treasure Island,The side quest with yearly cav/ paragon crystals etc., I think it would be great to celebrate 10 years anniversary like this. These should happen in addition to a special 10 years anniversary event.

Comments

• Options
    DeepworldDeepworld Posts: 284 ★★★
    I somehow have both high hopes and low expectations for the 10 year anniversary.
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 470 ★★★
    Keep it simple.
    Give free stuff for just logging in.. Like I need more events to participate in..
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,388 ★★★★
    Summoners appreciation calendar because why not
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,560 ★★★★★
    I think there are like 8 more months for that?
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,529 ★★★★★

I think there are like 8 more months for that?

Failing to plan is planning to fail.
  • Options
    AsphyxiaAsphyxia Posts: 48
    In my opinion make 2 types of content:

1] Free Rewards that can be easily accessible.

2] Content Like 10 challenging Fights For Good rewards.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    If they were to cram that much content in for the 10th year, I'd much rather have it spread out over the year rather than having to do everything in December. Remember, there's a lot going on at that time that has absolutely nothing to do with MCOC. Stuffing the month with four or five different side quests (even if they're fun) sounds like a pretty bad idea. It would be overwhelming.

That being said, it could be a good idea to introduce the old (but largely failed) attempt at doing a multi-month event. Maybe tie it into a Saga and create sort of an Anniversary Saga. I think that could be pretty cool. I've felt pretty underwhelmed with the current Saga so leveling it up that way could be fun.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,604 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

If they were to cram that much content in for the 10th year, I'd much rather have it spread out over the year rather than having to do everything in December. Remember, there's a lot going on at that time that has absolutely nothing to do with MCOC. Stuffing the month with four or five different side quests (even if they're fun) sounds like a pretty bad idea. It would be overwhelming.

That being said, it could be a good idea to introduce the old (but largely failed) attempt at doing a multi-month event. Maybe tie it into a Saga and create sort of an Anniversary Saga. I think that could be pretty cool. I've felt pretty underwhelmed with the current Saga so leveling it up that way could be fun.

I like this idea and I agree that cramming a bunch of extra content into one month, especially December would be a bit much.
  • Options
    EmomikeEmomike Posts: 219 ★★
    It would be cool if they brought back a celebrity challenge.
  • Options
    Praneeth_SP616Praneeth_SP616 Posts: 53

Summoners appreciation calendar because why not

I would love the return of this.
  • Options
    Guest120193746239Guest120193746239 Posts: 237 ★★
    I'm just here for the free stuff and everyone crying they don't get a free 8* R3 from the calendar 🤣
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,483 ★★★★★
    Make a gaunlet with all the bosses from all acts to get a profile pic with a 10 on it... (Can't use X its too class related)
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    Honestly, I feel like OP's suggestion isn't that bad, although I feel like instead of cramming it all in during the month of December, they could extend the anniversary event over the course of a few months, or maybe even as a Saga in itself. It would be fun to experience the best events in the Contest all over again, and would be a true celebration of how far the game has come since then.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,169 ★★★★★
    Bring back the goated summer login calendar squished into a week
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 850 ★★★
    3-month summoner appreciation calendar, gwenpool goes to movie, variants, special anniversary quests.....man, i have a high expectation for all of it...Hope Kabam will deliver it again. 8.4 and necro has been big Ws