Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

NEKRAPOL HİLE HATASI VE HESAP KAPATMA YADA BİLEREK HESAP İPTALİ

Adem37Adem37 Posts: 29
edited April 23 in General Discussion
KABAM JAC sen benim hesabım la, başka hesabımı karıştırıyorsun ? benim hesabımdan 2000 k den fazla kredi harcayıp,
bir sürü diriltme harcandı , 3 saat ten fazla sürdü nekropol , nasıl diye biliyorsun ? 40 dakka da bittiğini , nasıl diye biliyorsun hiç maç kaybetmediğimi ? nereye bakıyorsun ? kimin hesabına bakıp benim hesabımla karıştırıyorsun ? buradan da belli oluyor ki , siz hesapları bilmiyor , incelemiyor , kafadan sallama olarak ceza veriyorsunuz , harcadığım zamana , krediye , dirilmeye , bakmadan beni kafana göre suçlayamazsın .
ya sizin sistemde bir hata var , ya sizde bir hata var ,3 saat , 2000 kredi , ve bir sürü dirilme harcadıgım yerde ,
sen bana 40 dakka da ,tek seferde geçmişsin diye biliyorsan , sizin işinizi ne kadar yaptığınız ortaya çıkar ,
utanmadan birde yalan atıp sanki hile yapmışım gibi oraya yazıp kapatmışsın , tanrı sizin cezanızı versin
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    KABAM JAX sen benim hesabım la, başka hesabımı karıştırıyorsun ? benim hesabımdan 2000 bin den fazla kredi harcayıp,
    bir sürü dirilme harcandı, 3 saat on fazla nekropol sürdürüldü, diye nasıl korunur? 40 dakika da bittiğini, nasıl diye hiç maç kaybetmediğimi? nereye bakıyorsun? kimin hesabına bakıp benim hesabımla karıştırıyorsun? burada da belli oluyor ki , siz hesapları bilmiyorsunuz , incelemiyor , kafadan sallama olarak ceza veriyorsunuz , harcadığım zamana , krediye , dirilmeye , bakmadan beni kafana göre suçlayamazsın .
    ya sizin sisteminiz bir hata var , ya sizde bir hata var ,3 saat , 2000 kredi , ve bir sürü dirilme harcandıgım yerde ,
    sen bana 40 dakka da ,tek seferde geçmiştesin diye biliyorsan , sizin toplamda ne kadar yaptığınız ortaya çıkar ,
    utanmadan birde yalan atıp sanki hile yapmışım gibi oraya yazıp kapatmışsın, tanrını senin cezanı versin
  • Options
    Hello Jax, you can shamelessly slander me, how can you say that I finished Necropolis in 40 minutes and never lost a match? I spent 3 hours there, I spent 2000 credits and the same amount of resurrections, where were the resurrections spent where I didn't lose a match? While lying, at least lie like a man, you can somehow fraudulently ban old accounts like mine in the game and make room for new accounts. You are working, your desire to earn more money from them pushes you to these unfair attitudes, you are greedy and deceitful, but GOD will surely punish you for this day of your greed, then you will not be able to escape, you are greedy, fraudsters, it would be better if you did your job instead of slandering.
  • Options
    Hello Jax, you can shamelessly slander me, how can you say that I finished Necropolis in 40 minutes and never lost a match? I spent 3 hours there, I spent 2000 credits and the same amount of resurrections, where were the resurrections spent where I didn't lose a match? While lying, at least lie like a man, you can somehow fraudulently ban old accounts like mine in the game and make room for new accounts. You are working, your desire to earn more money from them pushes you to these unfair attitudes, you are greedy and deceitful, but GOD will surely punish you for this day of your greed, then you will not be able to escape, you are greedy, fraudsters, it would be better if you did your job instead of slandering.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,625 ★★★★★
    U did cheat as kabam has data on everything hence why they know u did it in 40 mins than what ur claiming of 4 hours enough said ur gonna get ur forum account banned if u keep at it just make a new account and restart over legit and dont cheat anymore
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 901 ★★★
    It's you again... don't be like redfire please reach out to support they will investigate and reverse your ban if you haven't done anything wrong.
  • Options
    OldManHopOldManHop Posts: 98
    This isn't going to help you.
  • Options
    Joey_Joe_joe_27Joey_Joe_joe_27 Posts: 62
    Talk about entitled
  • Options
    johnfrederic1johnfrederic1 Posts: 6
    Also, more for the fun of it, what was your team ? Just to see if it's possible because 40 mins is not that much for content like Necropolis.
  • Options

Also, more for the fun of it, what was your team ? Just to see if it's possible because 40 mins is not that much for content like Necropolis.

ben nekropolü 40 dakkada tamamlamadım 3 saat te tamamladım , 40 dakka yalanını atan bu söylediğine cevap versin
  • Options

öyle bir süre yok , 3 saatte tamamladım , 2000 kredi harcadım .
  • Options
    Adem37 said:

öyle bir süre yok , 3 saatte tamamladım , 2000 kredi harcadım .
    3 saat
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Adem37 said:

I did not cheat and they know this and slander me. If they ban me from here, I will open another account and write their lies again.

I hope you get IP banned then
    niye bu kadar kindar ve yalakasınız ?
  • Options
    Adem37 said:

ben nekropolü 40 dakkada tamamlamadım 3 saat te tamamladım , 40 dakka yalanını atan bu söylediğine cevap versin
    U need to read what jax said when he closed ur first post about the ban
  • Options
    herkül le full her defansa 10 veya 15 dakka verdim , kendi hasarı20 k 25 k ve sekme hasarı 40 k 60 k daha nasıl oynanacak ? o zaman herkül hileli sonuçta o hasara çıkan herkül , onuda yapan kabam , burada suç nasıl bende oluyor ?
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Adem37 said:

okudum , fakat dediği gibi bir süre yok , her defansa 10 la 15 dakka süre harcadım , bosu 4 seferde aldım , nasıl 40 dakika olabilir , imkansız söylediği süre , o cevapta hata var yada jax bilerek yalan söylüyor
  • Options
    edited April 23
    Adem37 said:

Bendy said:

Adem37 said:

okudum , fakat dediği gibi bir süre yok , her defansa 10 la 15 dakka süre harcadım , bosu 4 seferde aldım , nasıl 40 dakika olabilir , imkansız söylediği süre , o cevapta hata var yada jax bilerek yalan söylüyor
    They know the times due to data u cant say their lying when they have data of everyone finishing necro etc just admit it u messed up and be done with this argument
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Adem37 said:

Bendy said:

Adem37 said:

They know the times due to data u cant say their lying when they have data of everyone finishing necro etc just admit it u messed up and be done with this argument
    bende oynadığım süreyi biliyorum , kimse bana haksız yere iftira atamaz .
  • Options
    МэджикМэджик Posts: 14
    Wasn’t that ur 3rd ban?
  • Options
    Adem37 said:

Bendy said:

Adem37 said:

Bendy said:

Adem37 said:

bende oynadığım süreyi biliyorum , kimse bana haksız yere iftira atamaz .
    o zaman bana şu hileyi kullandın desinler , bende , başkaları da ne hilesi kullanmışım görsün ve öğrensin , neden diyemiyorlar yasaklı yazılım kullandın diye , çünkü kullanmadım ,rax bana kullandığım hileyi söylesin bende tamam suçluyum diyeyim , ama bende bir hile yok , asıl hileci burada kabam ve doğru konuşmuyorlar .
  • Options

Wasn’t that ur 3rd ban?

hayır
This discussion has been closed.