Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

A crazy rank up plus ascension because why not

NightheartNightheart Posts: 887 β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited April 22 in General Discussion
He's impressed me so much as a rank 4 so I decided to take it up a notch I gave him the rank 5 gem and ascension dust. Now, he's at full strength and can crush lot of metal tag matchups no matter the class. He's also decent against non metal champs depending on the matchups. I have zero regrets and I am happy I made this decision.

Comments

• Options
    edited April 22
    PT_99 said:

Nothing's crazy, A r5 Ascended Magneto killed my 7r2 Maestro in BG πŸ’€

Quickly build prowess till he Maestro get glance, then keep refresh with heavy to big sp3

Agreed @PT_99 he's a very good option for Maestro I killed a Maestro today in BG except he was ascended 6 star.
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    There is nothing crazy about this rankup.

name another champ that completely ignores a decent amount of class disadvantage and can shut down such a wide range of champs simply by joining the fight
  • Options
    A_Fungi said:

name another champ that completely ignores a decent amount of class disadvantage and can shut down such a wide range of champs simply by joining the fight

Magneto is one rework kabam went all out on @A_Fungi I don't think we have any champ who can do the things he can do.
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 411 β˜…β˜…β˜…

He's impressed me so much as a rank 4 so I decided to take it up a notch I gave him the rank 5 gem and ascension dust. Now, he's at full strength and can crush lot of metal tag matchups no matter the class. He's also decent against non metal champs depending on the matchups. I have zero regrets and I am happy I made this decision.

Good for you 🫑

He was my first 6R4, such a beast 🧨πŸ’₯πŸ”₯

If they are metall, bleed or can be armour broken, Mags will kill ☠️☠️☠️
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,151 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Magneto is considered one of the best comic book villains of all time, by various sources. He is also considered best villain in marvel universe.

The best in here refers to character details and his ideologies, as opposed to how powerful he is. He and joker are considered as the best comic villains of all time by most critics.

I'll say kabam buffed this champ really well to do justice to his character. And he is great, but Not broken, A cool champ in mcoc.
  • Options
    doggydoggy Posts: 839 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This is not a why not
  • Options
    007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 364 β˜…β˜…β˜…

A_Fungi said:

Magneto is one rework kabam went all out on @A_Fungi I don't think we have any champ who can do the things he can do.
    Archangel
  • Options
    GrO_ot78 said:

Good for you 🫑

He was my first 6R4, such a beast 🧨πŸ’₯πŸ”₯

If they are metall, bleed or can be armour broken, Mags will kill ☠️☠️☠️
    Agreed @GrO_ot78 only metal champs I wouldn't use him on is Nimrod and Omega Sentinel
  • Options
    edited April 23

Magneto is considered one of the best comic book villains of all time, by various sources. He is also considered best villain in marvel universe.

The best in here refers to character details and his ideologies, as opposed to how powerful he is. He and joker are considered as the best comic villains of all time by most critics.

I'll say kabam buffed this champ really well to do justice to his character. And he is great, but Not broken, A cool champ in mcoc.

Agreed he's op against Metals except Nimrod and Omega Sentinel and all right against non Metals @captain_rogers
  • Options

You mightt have had an argumant for "crazy" with Ms. Marvel, but not Mags.

Yeah I haven't seen many rank him up to maximum @Squirrelguy so I thought why not go for it
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,151 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Agreed he's op against Metals except Nimrod and Omega Sentinel and all right against non Metals @captain_rogers
    I'll say only nimgod, you can actually play around omega sentinel, it is tough, but you can play slowly, bait her special when she has 5 armors and sp3 will finish her.
  • Options
    GMAX77 said:

I was expecting someone like Beast, Drax, or Cyclops. Still...congrats mate. Magneto's fantastic. Happy that you have a champ ranked up that you enjoy. :)

Thanks @GMAX77 I highly doubt we will see him as 7 star maybe many years later πŸ˜‰
  • Options
    GMAX77 said:

I was expecting someone like Beast, Drax, or Cyclops. Still...congrats mate. Magneto's fantastic. Happy that you have a champ ranked up that you enjoy. :)

I wanted to rank up Drax but I couldn't see him anywhere 🀣🀣🀣 @GMAX77
  • Options

007Bishop said:

A_Fungi said:

Archangel
    Good luck with Archangel against any bleed immune or poison immune champ or champs that shrugs debuffs
    Agreed @Wakandas_Finest
  • Options

I'll say only nimgod, you can actually play around omega sentinel, it is tough, but you can play slowly, bait her special when she has 5 armors and sp3 will finish her.
    I do agree @captain_rogers I did beat her a few times with Mags but I have died to her as well that plasma damage was nasty
  • Options
    007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 364 β˜…β˜…β˜…

007Bishop said:

A_Fungi said:

Archangel
    Good luck with Archangel against any bleed immune or poison immune champ or champs that shrugs debuffs

007Bishop said:

A_Fungi said:

Archangel
    Not sure if you are being ironic but there's fewer metal champs than non bleed/poison immune champs. And AA literally counters purify. Do you even know anything about this game?
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 795 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I did the same thing with Agent Venom. People can enjoy different champs. If rosters didn’t vary the game would be really boring.
  • Options
    JChanceH9 said:

I did the same thing with Agent Venom. People can enjoy different champs. If rosters didn’t vary the game would be really boring.

@JChanceH9 Agent Venom synergy with kraven and Scorpion is so good πŸ‘
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,045 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited April 23
    The reverse Human Torch,
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 893 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It’s kind of a crazy rankup because mags shreds at r4, let alone r5 ascended. Good choice though!
  • Options
    The_losttierThe_losttier Posts: 96 β˜…
    Craziness would be any Cyclops not magneto lol