Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Is Kabam fixing this kindred Knights Vaults issue

I appreciate a good challenge, but unfortunately this is not a "challenge". It feels more like a scam to spend money . I am playing threat lvl 4 kindred using a 6 star Jessica Jones that is ranked 3 and duped. I have also used Ham and hulk. I have played the round numerous time and cannot beat him. I should be able to especially as a thronebreaker. The game just want let you win. I have been at 99% health and Kindred at 1% and all of a sudden I am KO'd.
This has happened closed to 50 times. Anyone else facing this? I beat the other vaults with no issue. Kindred only seems to have this issue. Not complaining, but please fix or compensate us please.

Comments

• Options
    SkyfawSkyfaw Posts: 172 ★★
    It’s just inverse controls not even that hard
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,397 ★★★★★
    It does feel very over-tuned for a side quest.

Opinions differ on how over-tuned it is; but no, Kabam aren't going to change it.

Have you tried a robot, like Ultron? Or a non-contact attacker like Shuri?

Make sure you save a special for his 5% Root. Push him to SP2s and punish them to pause the timer, and remember: in this fight, you want to play aggressively, and keep him at high power - he's got no SP3; and any time he throws an SP2, it's ready to avoid and punish it, to pause the Encroaching Outbreak.

Personally I didn't find Jessica Jones good for this - her Taunt effect meant that Kindred kept throwing SP1s which are harder to punish; and also although Jessica is pretty durable, he gains insane Attack bonus from all the debuffs she stacks on him, during Specials.
  • Options
    MullynationMullynation Posts: 8
    I have tried Ultron, Viv, Dragonman, spidey gwen, juggernaut, magneto, prof X
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,049 ★★★★★

I have tried Ultron, Viv, Dragonman, spidey gwen, juggernaut, magneto, prof X

Have you tried Luke Cage? I nearly soloed on my first attempt with an unduped r1 7*. If I hadn’t gotten sloppy at the end or if I had his sig, I’d have soloed immediately.
  • Options
    frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 313 ★★★
    You can use Stryfe. Lots of Parry + Heavy to ramp up and slow the fight down. Use SP1 for shock damage / gain distance. You can also use it to get a quick heavy in to shorten his infest timer. Easily doable with a 7* R1. Just play smart and be patient.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,213 ★★★★★
    Also, there's nothing wrong with using a revive if it's that difficult. 50 times is a lot
  • Options
    Sunstar19Sunstar19 Posts: 98
    There’s nothing in the game to say that you should be winning if you are TB. Understand what your pain points are and find solutions. Sounds like your issue is last 5% which roots you due to his sig ability. Ensure you have a relic and special ready to throw once you are rooted to outlast the root. You should be using someone who has long special
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 729 ★★★
    I just stopped playing side quest. *all things are optional* opting out. Not worth the hassle. But I may take a whack if I have more time near the end
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 795 ★★★
    Titania works great if you have her. I just used s3 to push him over 5% and went indestructible. Just heavy him when he dashes in.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,805 ★★★★★
    A bit of a trick for you on reverse controls...they don't affect robots at all. You can use guilly99 or ultron warlock etc and there are zero reverse controls.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,097 ★★★
    Jugg or kp. Easy peazy
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 267
    reverse controls are the worst, sure for very skilled players its a good challenge but for most players its annoying, I tried over 10 attempts for all paths to get a solo with nimrod or warlock, at the end i figured that nimrod is better for this fight, and did all 4 paths with 6r3 nimrod within 3 revives and 1 solo
  • Options
    KiritsugucarlKiritsugucarl Posts: 17
    My kingpin did the job, though he was r4 but after 3 solos i r5ed him and ascended him even.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,346 ★★★★★
    Just use a robot or psychic shielding champ and save up your specials until he activates the root passive.
  • Options
    Madbike30Madbike30 Posts: 17
    SPIDERHAM SLAP KNIGHTS VAULT 😉
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    You can do the boss with mostly anyone as long as you have a special when he gets to 1%; because as soon as he gets to 1%; you get rooted; and you wont be able to kill him unless you throw a special attack to unroot yourself.

If you have read what the defender does before doing the fight you wouldnt have wasted your times into trying it 50 times
  • Options
    M0NKEYNUTSM0NKEYNUTS Posts: 107
    Kindred is a good fight to improve reverse controls gameplay. I was not having success with this quest until I stopped trying to beat it and instead focused on improving my reverse controls gameplay and voila the four wins came pretty quickly.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,094 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Oh, fix him by making it so he's able to throw SP3s?

Yes please
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,509 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Oh, fix him by making it so he's able to throw SP3s?

Please do because these posts are getting old.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Try using Nick for Kindred, since Kindred can bleed, Nick works really well and his second life can save you during the rooted phase. Like everyone said, save a special for the last 1% rooted phase.
  • Options
    Joey_Joe_joe_27Joey_Joe_joe_27 Posts: 61
    “Not complaining” but I’m definitely complaining.
    Why does everyone expect to be handed rewards these days? Yes the difficulty is up, but the rewards are the best we’ve seen in a while.
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 641 ★★★
    The nodes actually make the fight easier. You just need to play around reverse controls and if you don't want to them use reverse control immune champs. I used Onslaught then used silk all the time. It's a good fight to practice reverse controls tbh