**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I didn't download an update

But I'm playing the Sentry Event Quest right now...
Not entirely sure how.

Comments

• Kludge77Kludge77 Posts: 51
    I still see the TaskMaster splash screen.
    Too weird.
  • TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
    Yeah same thing here. The event quest thumbnail is still the generic catalyst screen. Idek
    Maybe this was the best way to get around the bugs.
    Proves one thing though, that they don't NEED to do an app update to push out a new quest...
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    The content for this specific quest was already in the game after the update on December. That's why it wasn't necessary to update again.
    Personally, I vote for fewer updates and just stick to a generic splash screen. I'd rather have a smooth gaming experience over all the glitz and glam.
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    Maybe this is a good thing, i wanna have a smooth gaming experience too, rather than some fancy bugs.
  • ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    Welcome to the future. Bugs still exist though, so don't get too excited.
    edited January 2018
    The content for this specific quest was already in the game after the update on December. That's why it wasn't necessary to update again.

So then what do you suppose is in the update that was delayed today? Next months quest?
    I doubt it. I bet all those quests exist on the backend server.
    The update is probably just a new image pack.
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    If you read(I know, too hard) the thread for the new quest, it clearly states that there wasnt going to be an update.
    I read it. A mod commenting in the middle of a post saying no update for this one doesn't mean that was the plan.

Thanks for your sarcasm.
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Theres no update in january. Its been said many times before. Only the event quest. That's why the same background and taskmaster flying thru the air. Same thing happened last January.