Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

6 Star Deathless Champs

I seem to remember there being talks of a deathless quest where we have to use the deathless champs to complete. I only became paragon half way through Deathless KG so I'm not feasibly going to be able to get the 7 star. Will I be able to use the 6 star version in this end quest as I'll happily grind for the 6 star if that's the case...

Comments

• Options
    DarkPhoenix369DarkPhoenix369 Posts: 39
    You need to have the four 7 star Deathless Champs to unlock 7 star Deathless Thanos at the end. They've said we need to use the 7 star Deathless champs, probably in a quest, to unlock 7 star Thanos. They haven't mentioned anything about there being a 6 star Deathless Thanos or any real reason to collect only the 6 stars
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,625 ★★★★★

You need to have the four 7 star Deathless Champs to unlock 7 star Deathless Thanos at the end. They've said we need to use the 7 star Deathless champs, probably in a quest, to unlock 7 star Thanos. They haven't mentioned anything about there being a 6 star Deathless Thanos or any real reason to collect only the 6 stars

They said u would need all 4 as a 6 and 7 so yes there will be a thanos as a 6 otherwise it be stupid giving these deathless a 6 if it doesnt have a 6 deathless thanos
  • Options
    WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Posts: 204 ★★

It's already been confirmed that there is a 6 star of the deathless thanos
  • Options
    DarkPhoenix369DarkPhoenix369 Posts: 39

Oh well that's lame
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,625 ★★★★★

Oh well that's lame
    Its not lame its good for those that cant get a 7 yet also for me i want the 6 still as one be going as a defender and other be used for questing regularly