**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Permanently banned

LabllLabll Posts: 29
edited April 25 in General Discussion
Hallo Kabam I banned from the game for cheating in necropolis the reason is I didn’t cheat, it took me 3 weeks or more just to complete 1 path and that’s the reason iv been banned I have kids and also a real live so it’s normal wen I don’t have time to rush a mission or something like necropolis so pleas help
Post edited by Kabam Crashed on

Comments

• Options
    Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Posts: 232 ★★★

Gamer said:

Nah u definitely cheated there’s wouldn’t ban u for being in a quset to long u eit doesn’t like to Owen op to your mistake and trying to blame something els and without evidence of your not cheating show even more

Dear lord, almost had a stroke trying to read this
    Almost as bad as the flashing lights....
  • Options
    I just played necropolis it toke me 3 weeks just to complete 1 path and that’s it, getting banned for that I can not understand that if I cheatet all good but I didn’t and that makes me fill bad
  • Options
    Can anyone help me contact someone ho is creator i swear to God didn’t cheat I spend so much money I that game for what reason should I cheat there’s no reason
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,486 ★★★★★
    Time to complete is not an indicator that someone did or didn’t cheat. There must be something else that triggered the anti-cheat detection.
  • Options
    Kabam says to me just for necropolis no one played for me or something like that i played personally only me and it took me really long to complete because I was to busy in real live I just need help to contact someone buy Kabam
  • Options
    Joey_Joe_joe_27Joey_Joe_joe_27 Posts: 118 ★★
    L
    Labll said:

Kabam says to me just for necropolis no one played for me or something like that i played personally only me and it took me really long to complete because I was to busy in real live I just need help to contact someone buy Kabam

You want to bribe someone from Kabam??
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,604 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax @Kabam Crashed can we get a signature "you cheated get owned dude" or "nah you're good" from one of you guys? I'm invested now
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    How exactly did you get banned for completing necropolis in 3 weeks? Kabam will never ban you for something like that there has to be something else. Did you use third party softwares and emulators that will trigger a ban.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,260 ★★★★★
    Another i never cheated in necro post love this also if ur banned u must have done something tried hiding the mods maybe a merc played it for u no point lying
  • Options
    J4mmy_d0dger123J4mmy_d0dger123 Posts: 294 ★★
    ahmynuts said:

Gamer said:

Nah u definitely cheated there’s wouldn’t ban u for being in a quset to long u eit doesn’t like to Owen op to your mistake and trying to blame something els and without evidence of your not cheating show even more

His first language isn't English. He usually uses Google translate to post on here iirc
    Explains it, google translate is garbage for native sounding translations.
  • Options
    IlociaM97IlociaM97 Posts: 163

ahmynuts said:

Gamer said:

His first language isn't English. He usually uses Google translate to post on here iirc
    Yeah, for every lenguaje
  • Options
    Sorry guys for my English but I need really help I didn’t cheat here is what Kabam support just say to me, I don’t understand why I play only the game and that’s it and please guys stop saying I’m hiding something every one on my alliance know abhaut me
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,604 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

Gamer said:

It's so ass and I've wondered how Google has never improved it over the years.
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,527 ★★★★★
    Perhaps you can teach your kids a lesson about consequences based on this circumstance.
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 831 ★★★
    Gamer said:

Your guys may not understand fully but Man U guys hav the worst ways of telling you guys need to be more polite about. Get some respect and grown op peach out.

Charlie? Is this you?
  • Options
    DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 435 ★★★★
    I don't mean to pile on, but does Google translate typically produce multiple typos and misspellings on top of poor grammar? Sounds like a program that needs more work than Kabam's input issues
  • Options
    DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 435 ★★★★
    Gamer said:

I don't mean to pile on, but does Google translate typically produce multiple typos and misspellings on top of poor grammar? Sounds like a program that needs more work than Kabam's input issues

No for I using the inbuilt English keyboard one my phone. So grammar is non-assistance for me but still doesn’t make sense people constantly picking up about it maybe one of u guys should try to learn danish’s do such a thing no I never rude to anyone but man sometimes I just wish people would understand that
    Thanks for the explanation, and appreciate your efforts to communicate in our language. The positive is that the more you try the better you'll get!
This discussion has been closed.