**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Permanently banned

2»

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,438 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

I don't mean to pile on, but does Google translate typically produce multiple typos and misspellings on top of poor grammar? Sounds like a program that needs more work than Kabam's input issues

No for I using the inbuilt English keyboard one my phone. So grammar is non-assistance for me but still doesn’t make sense people constantly picking up about it maybe one of u guys should try to learn danish’s do such a thing no I never rude to anyone but man sometimes I just wish people would understand that
    All of us that know you are aware.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,388 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

I don't mean to pile on, but does Google translate typically produce multiple typos and misspellings on top of poor grammar? Sounds like a program that needs more work than Kabam's input issues

No for I using the inbuilt English keyboard one my phone. So grammar is non-assistance for me but still doesn’t make sense people constantly picking up about it maybe one of u guys should try to learn danish’s do such a thing no I never rude to anyone but man sometimes I just wish people would understand that
    All of us that know you are aware.
    Yea thankfully there is people out there there’s respect one.
  • Options
    J4mmy_d0dger123J4mmy_d0dger123 Posts: 294 ★★
    If they found genuine evidence of cheating, they will have banned you.

At the end of the day, only you know what you did…and also probably kabam.

If you are 1000% sure you did nothing wrong, keep chasing it, bans are harsh measures intended to purge the game of malign behaviour, and it is Kabam’s job to ensure a thorough investigation is done into a player before it happens.

Reflect on it.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,604 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Ah okay. I don't know why I thought Google translate was involved. Maybe that was for someone else. My bad dude
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,388 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Gamer said:

Ah okay. I don't know why I thought Google translate was involved. Maybe that was for someone else. My bad dude
    I use to do google but I need a better way of typing so i realizes that’s I could use the English keyboard with there having a few words there can help me better then google would I do sometimes use google but considering danish and English so many different variations there means the whole difference. And since mcoc is English and no danish I live every day with a English keyboard one I got so much better

Then I use to be and started to just keep using that’s so yeah sometimes all I said doesn’t make sense but if one is polite and asked nice I would try my best to rewrite and so people could understand but if one starts of rude why bother. But regardless let this thread go back to the problem of the Op and no derail it more. Have a great day.
  • Options
    FinalfurykFinalfuryk Posts: 215 ★★
    I mean guy got banned and everyone is dunking on him. I've found you talking about how you translate to English more interesting than another person proclaiming they're innocent.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,371 ★★★★★

I mean guy got banned and everyone is dunking on him. I've found you talking about how you translate to English more interesting than another person proclaiming they're innocent.

That’s a typical forum day for you.
This discussion has been closed.