**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bug or Big middle finger to suicide masteries?

Not sure how to use the forums, but this has really threw me for a loop. Wanted to see if anyone could tell me what’s going on here. Either this is bugged or Kabam is basically telling me to fork over units to progress https://youtu.be/dJw7laMrM5E

Comments

• GentleGrizzlyGentleGrizzly Posts: 27
    @Mcord117 well, that’s great news... Just got suicides on new year’s day. Now I have to take them off
  • yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    use robot
    @yuw yeah, just took ultron to 3/45. But it sucks that I have to redo this chapter
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    @Mcord117 well, that’s great news... Just got suicides on new year’s day. Now I have to take them off

Use iceman or another immune champ I’m in the same boat bro
    @belli300 just redid it with all poison and bleed immune champs. They don’t do enough damage to kill him before dying to his degen. Don’t have Iceman either.
  • MegaVoltsMegaVolts Posts: 114
    Yes void places debuff on you every 10 seconds (i think). From reading his abilities I thought the direct damage was only for his intimidating presence debuff he places on you, but it looks like it is on all debuffs you suffer including suicides. So even if u used robots, you will still suffer debuff. This does not make sense, yes u can purify his debuff but you have to do a 10hit combo to do that, and his debuffs stack so before you can do the 10hit combo, you are dead. I hope this is a bug. Because i dont think there is a way to do this without being kod.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Definitely the Finger
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Think about when war goes back to hidden defenders, yep middle finger,