Options

Ccr or Hercules

17111711 Posts: 234
Who is stronger as 6 stars ccr or herc already have 5 star herc dont own 6 star ccr

Comments

• Options
    JackTheSnackJackTheSnack Posts: 32
    Is that supposed to say CGR?
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,115 ★★★★

Is that supposed to say CGR?

Yup
  • Options
    But I’ll go Hercules
  • Options

Cosmic coast rider

Is this a new variant of Ghost Rider we don’t know about
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,556 ★★★★★
    Fortunate Son
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 420 ★★★
    Herc is geting the Quake treatment, go with CGR…he’s the King of Nuketown 🧨💥🔥
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 574 ★★
    edited April 26
    CGR as a 7*, same as AA and Torch. They counter to many champs. CGR if ever will be one of last champ as a 7* in 3 years maybe.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,558 ★★★★
    CGR. He's a killer, plus your 5* herc can carry you aways still.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,783 ★★★★★
    It depends a little on what type of content you're aiming to do. I'd say that Hercules is probably the most useful for questing content unless you are all caught up with it and are only doing the newest endgame content that comes out nowadays. CGR is an amazing champ and the one I personally use the most out of the two, but Hercules is legit broken as a champ in a way that CGR simply isn't. CGR is "just" incredibly amazing.

Kabam has been trying to curtail Hercules domination in some of the latest content they've put out (such as the Necropolis and, if I'm not mistaken, the 8.4 boss) so he's becoming slightly less relevant as time goes on. He also doesn't hold a candle to CGR in a Battlegrounds setting. But at the end of the day, he's still incredibly useful. I felt obliged to rank him up myself a while ago despite finding other champions more fun to use. It's simply hard to justify not having him at his best in your roster. He'll always be incredibly useful somewhere in the game, at least until 7*s really start making 6*s obsolete.
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 459 ★★★

Fortunate Son

I wonder if op has “ever seen the rain” ;)
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,064 ★★★★★
    Herc will save you some revives and mostly a defender for bgs to steal some time. Cgr is basically everything else. I actually was using my r4 cgr more then r5 ascended herc, now cgr is also maxed. In quests cgr just destroys things super fast, so you don't really have time to die, but also saves a lot of your time doing boring mcoc things. I'd recommend to rank up cgr first, if you have at least some below average skills
  • Options
    17111711 Posts: 234
    edited April 27
    Aleor said:

Herc will save you some revives and mostly a defender for bgs to steal some time. Cgr is basically everything else. I actually was using my r4 cgr more then r5 ascended herc, now cgr is also maxed. In quests cgr just destroys things super fast, so you don't really have time to die, but also saves a lot of your time doing boring mcoc things. I'd recommend to rank up cgr first, if you have at least some below average skills

I am a legend in the game good enough skill?