Options

Who should be my next R3

Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Posts: 213 ★★★
Kinda leaning towards Venom, but would be interested to know who else is worthy of R3.

Who should be my next R3 43 votes

Venom
44%
captaincushCassySachhyam257Rayven5220captain_rogersjcphillips7BeastDadSparty6PrincenayarwOakenshieldThe_0wenpuswillrun4adonut13579rebel_JJMACQwerasdGuest120193746239MarvelNoobQueenMcocshield311 19 votes
Bishop
25%
LewisTheLlamayossJustcause102ItsClobberinTimeRenaxqqBuggyDClownCyrillFromTulaWasy1Brad366Nemesis_17Hulk808 11 votes
Shuri
18%
AzKicker316Ben_15455Tlyer102062006TheMimicLickymbgibsonAsyalolDenic_2580 8 votes
StormX
0%
Chee'lith
0%
Titania
11%
ReptoidErik_BloodaxeTrongNovBirbmanKstoor 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 943 ★★★★
    Venom
    If you're leaning towards venom, just do it. It's a game my man, have fun 👍
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,812 ★★★★
    edited April 28
    Venom
    My next R3 is highly likely to be Venom, but you certainly have some great options. Shuri, Silk, Domino, and Iron Man would all tempt me.

What game modes are your priority?
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,109 ★★★
    edited April 28
    Venom
    And you got the 6* awakened Venom relic. Easy decision there man. I'd kill for a Venom to use my cosmic 2-3 gem on. Now I'm stalling until my next basic and Titan opening, but it'll have to be between Serpent, Knull, and Sersi.
  • Options

My next R3 is highly likely to be Venom, but you certainly have some great options. Shuri, Silk, Domino, and Iron Man would all tempt me.

Mostly questing and end game content. I don't play BGs and I'm taking an extended break from all alliance stuff.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,815 ★★★★
    Venom
    Gotta go with Venom. I would have actually voted silk but she isn't in the poll and you also did say you're mostly just questing and such, not worrying about bg's.
    Venom just wrecks and he's simple.
  • Options
    Nacho98Nacho98 Posts: 135 ★★
    Silk or Domino
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,364 ★★★★★
    Venom

Gotta go with Venom. I would have actually voted silk but she isn't in the poll and you also did say you're mostly just questing and such, not worrying about bg's.
    Venom just wrecks and he's simple.

Exactly what I was going to say.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for their input.

And my 4th R3....hopefully, I'll pull a science R3 gem after exploring Act 8. Just got 2 boss fights left.

• Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,490 ★★★★★
    Venom
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,812 ★★★★
    Venom

Mostly questing and end game content. I don't play BGs and I'm taking an extended break from all alliance stuff.
    Given this, 100% Venom
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,190 ★★★★★
    Bishop
    On defense this guy can be menace
    And in questing bro will end most fights very quick. One of the most underrated champ
    I am planning my 6 star to R4 once new months start. Already ascended him
  • Options
    Talha305RajaTalha305Raja Posts: 67

Thanks everyone for their input.

And my 4th R3....hopefully, I'll pull a science R3 gem after exploring Act 8. Just got 2 boss fights left.

Put on the crit rate stat focus for more bleeds
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,742 ★★★★★
    Venom
    Rank up your 6* Scorpion. Venom + Scorp is a deadly combo
  • Options
    Cyborg17Cyborg17 Posts: 115
    Juggernaut
  • Options
    Guest120193746239Guest120193746239 Posts: 235 ★★
    Venom
    Silk but if you're looking for a second best option ig venom