Who should be my next R3

Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Member Posts: 338 ★★★
Kinda leaning towards Venom, but would be interested to know who else is worthy of R3.

Who should be my next R3 45 votes

Venom
44%
captaincushCassySachhyam257Rayven5220captain_rogersjcphillips7BeastDadSparty6PrincenayarwOakenshieldThe_0wenpuswillrun4adonut13579rebel_JJMACQwerasdGuest120193746239MarvelNoobSagaChampionshield311RoyalRider 20 votes
Bishop
24%
LewisTheLlamayossJustcause102ItsClobberinTimeRenaxqqBuggyDClownCyrillFromTulaWasy1Brad366Nemesis_17Hulk808 11 votes
Shuri
20%
AzKicker316Ben_15455Tlyer102062006TheMimicLickymbgibsonAsyalolDenic_2580AntonTN 9 votes
StormX
0%
Chee'lith
0%
Titania
11%
ReptoidErik_BloodaxeTrongNovBirbmanKstoor 5 votes

Comments

• MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    Venom
    If you're leaning towards venom, just do it. It's a game my man, have fun 👍
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,096 ★★★★
    edited April 28
    Venom
    My next R3 is highly likely to be Venom, but you certainly have some great options. Shuri, Silk, Domino, and Iron Man would all tempt me.

What game modes are your priority?
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    edited April 28
    Venom
    And you got the 6* awakened Venom relic. Easy decision there man. I'd kill for a Venom to use my cosmic 2-3 gem on. Now I'm stalling until my next basic and Titan opening, but it'll have to be between Serpent, Knull, and Sersi.
  • Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Member Posts: 338 ★★★

My next R3 is highly likely to be Venom, but you certainly have some great options. Shuri, Silk, Domino, and Iron Man would all tempt me.

Mostly questing and end game content. I don't play BGs and I'm taking an extended break from all alliance stuff.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Venom
    Gotta go with Venom. I would have actually voted silk but she isn't in the poll and you also did say you're mostly just questing and such, not worrying about bg's.
    Venom just wrecks and he's simple.
  • Nacho98Nacho98 Member Posts: 257 ★★★
    Silk or Domino
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,132 ★★★★★
    Venom

Gotta go with Venom. I would have actually voted silk but she isn't in the poll and you also did say you're mostly just questing and such, not worrying about bg's.
    Venom just wrecks and he's simple.

Exactly what I was going to say.
  • Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Member Posts: 338 ★★★
    Thanks everyone for their input.

And my 4th R3....hopefully, I'll pull a science R3 gem after exploring Act 8. Just got 2 boss fights left.

• BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,796 ★★★★★
    Venom
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,096 ★★★★
    Venom

Mostly questing and end game content. I don't play BGs and I'm taking an extended break from all alliance stuff.
    Given this, 100% Venom
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,299 ★★★★★
    Bishop
    On defense this guy can be menace
    And in questing bro will end most fights very quick. One of the most underrated champ
    I am planning my 6 star to R4 once new months start. Already ascended him
  • Talha305RajaTalha305Raja Member Posts: 79

Thanks everyone for their input.

And my 4th R3....hopefully, I'll pull a science R3 gem after exploring Act 8. Just got 2 boss fights left.

Put on the crit rate stat focus for more bleeds
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,080 ★★★★★
    Venom
    Rank up your 6* Scorpion. Venom + Scorp is a deadly combo
  • Cyborg17Cyborg17 Member Posts: 124
    Juggernaut
  • Guest120193746239Guest120193746239 Member Posts: 262 ★★
    Venom
    Silk but if you're looking for a second best option ig venom