Another AW Bug: Incorrect AW Skirmish Win Loyalty Rewards - Minimal Loyalty Awarded

KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Member Posts: 332 ★★★
(Note - repost as I forgot to black out all the names in original post and no way to edit attached jpgs)

An alliance member just noticed the AW skirmish loyalty rewards are way way off. Should be in the thousands but he got 300. Multiple other members reported a similar preoblem

I know there's a lot of AW work being done but posting in case this loyalty error is unintended byproduct of that work.

I also don't know if this affected the 2 earlier wars in this extended off season ad we just noticed but regardless please make sure everyone is made whole on the missing loyalty. Thanks guys

Comments

• DarthMysticDarthMystic Member Posts: 63
    Came looking to see if someone had posted this. We noticed it last war but were waiting to see what happened this war. It looked like something got messed up with the implementation of people who take more fights getting more rewards.

People are getting varied rewards so that part works but the rewards are in the 100's instead of 1000's so that part I have to hope is broken.
  • FinalfurykFinalfuryk Member Posts: 248 ★★
    Yeah, got trash loyalty this last war from the skirmish rewards too. I imagine they’ll send something out.
  • KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Member Posts: 332 ★★★
    Any updates on this? Loyalty is a crucial resource in Magic Thief meta so this is a significant negative impact to players
  • DarthMysticDarthMystic Member Posts: 63
    edited April 30
    I'm surprised more people aren't reporting this but also realize it's off-season so people aren't paying close attention. This thread should blow up on Friday I would guess.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,411 ★★★★★
    This happened again. Got 328 loyalty for clearing 8 fights. Will this be fixed by the start of the season?