Options

Gameplay issues?

Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,370 ★★★★
I know, I'll get the usual flak or dislikes etc, but I'm curious as to whether anyone else has had major issues recently with AI and inputs more so than the norm?

An AI Launchs a sp3, no Biggie iceman ice armor prevents major damage, but alas, no, I'm already receiving a 5 hit combo when the sp3 animation ends, I go to launch a sp2 with Shang chi while the opponent is stunned, they block it while they're still stunned for roughly .25-.5 seconds. The opponent dashes at me and im getting hit before the even finish their dash animation, a solid 3 or 4 frames earlier than I'd normally parry. There is a list of more and I am going to start getting clips. But I'm just wondering if in the case of a week I've just went from an end game player to a brand new player with potato reaction speed.

Comments

• Options
    FuneralMistFuneralMist Posts: 97 ★★
    I had a G99 launch an Sp3 with "only" 2 bars of power..talk about AI going beyond the norm..Geez Kabam this is just ridiculous now
  • Options
    CaviCavi Posts: 59
    Stupid question address a more relevant issue
  • Options
    Grub88Grub88 Posts: 223 ★★
    yes all fights are RNG based now because Kabam love RNG
  • Options
    GizGiz Posts: 137
    Ai on crack lol…never gonna get fixed unless Ai drops units while dashing in at super speed
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,463 ★★★★
    Cavi said:

Stupid question address a more relevant issue

Necro-ing a month old thread to share such surly insight? Hey All, looks like Golivarez is back!

Also,

DIE ZOMBIE THREAD DIE DIE