**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Character to farm?

Hello! I have played CoC for 5 months. Now I have some 3* characters, but I don't know who to be the best. And I want to unlock some more characters too. I used to have a 3* Colossus, I used to trust on him, but he is disappointing. Any ideas?

Comments

• taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Well who else do you have? The best way to get champs is thru crystals and arena
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Doc is by far the better champ
    Unless you get sparky then you'll be on cloud 9 😂
  • TurbulentUrFaceTurbulentUrFace Posts: 311
    Scarlet witch and Doc Ock are best. Especially is SW is duped
    At sig. 99 she is crazy good
  • TreyboneTreybone Posts: 25
    starlord duped will get you far in the game.. I would focus on starlord scarlett witch and king groot
  • TreyboneTreybone Posts: 25
    or doc oct would be good too... I have no familiarity with him on offense.
    I would also suggest to run arena to get more shards and units.. open crystals for better champs.. check out youtube videos on champion abilities... some champions don;t need to be awakened to be good and everyone is different so it takes time to learn and find out who is great and who is just mehh like colossus..
  • Well, the arena seems like a chaotic place to me :P
  • MeMyselfandIMeMyselfandI Posts: 7
    edited January 2018
    Well... Should I believe in Seatin or believe in you?
  • OK lol look sl Duped with skill will get you through 90% of the game sw Duped at a high sig is awsome King groot and doc occ should follow behind those first two
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    The best champs you need to beat Collector:
    Colossus
    Khamla Khan
    Magneto (marvel now)
    She hulk
    Joe fixit
    spider gwen
    Iron patriot
    Hulkbuster
    Karnak
    Luke Cage
    Old man Logan
    Carnage
  • That's OK... Hey, what rank are they in? Good or meh?
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    Wow, so many trolls in this thread.
    The list above is who you should be staying away from. There are lists out there of god-Tier champs if you look for it. Seatin should have an update list on his YouTube somewhere....
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    Here is the update list. Seatin’s List
  • .... That's why I don't trust much people.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    .... That's why I don't trust much people.

Im joking with you
  • HAHAHA... ha ha... hazzz... Let's be serious... What is the best character you use the most? (In your opinion)
  • ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365
    u can refer to the seatin list or use which champ u r comfortable with.

i.e. colos is in meh tier in that list but personally have used him alot for quests... hes one helluva tanker
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    Doc ock can cause permanent power lock through breakthroughs and heavys, plus increased damage.
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    Colossus awakened gets so many amour up buffs he becomes a tank. Other than that he is decent.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    KK colossus and magneto are all pretty garbage tbh. They don’t do any amount of damage. The only thing going for any of them in your roster is KK is poison immune. KG SL DO and especially SW are all good (from leastt useful to most useful as a 3*)
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Well, I'm not a very active player. I got Scarlet W, Pun 2099, Magneto, KGroot, Doc Ock and Star-Lord. I love to have Kamala too (my fav character)

I'm sorry to hear she is your favorite because in this have she is that worst champ to get.

Although she isn't that bad for beginners.