Time to announce 7 star arenas

AddictorAddictor Member Posts: 428 ★★★
edited May 1 in General Discussion
You know what, some ppl already have 100 7 star champs. Ok that’s whale accounts, but in average valiant players have like 40–90 7 stars. I guess it’s time to announce 7 star arenas, which top 100 can get a 7 star champion. Is it legit? What do y’all think?

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,893 ★★★★★
    Maybe 7* Basic arena? Yes. 7* featured arena is big No
  • AddictorAddictor Member Posts: 428 ★★★

Maybe 7* Basic arena? Yes. 7* featured arena is big No

Yea that’s acceptable
  • Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Member Posts: 361 ★★★
    I would rather have the ability to grind for a 7* in BGs, like if you place celestial you get a guaranteed 7* champ same as if you got enough points in arena
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,043 ★★★★
    Not at the moment but after quite years yes
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,091 ★★★★★
    7 star arenas aren’t coming for a while
  • startropicsstartropics Member Posts: 729 ★★★★
    6 star release january 2018 ----> 6 star arena may 2021

~3 years

you guys want a 7 star arena a year after launch?? it would also bring out all the bots and nobody other than the biggest spenders would have a chance and it would accelerate us into 8 stars so fast.

i'd be happy if it came out in 2 years.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,764 ★★★★★

~3 years

you guys want a 7 star arena a year after launch?? it would also bring out all the bots and nobody other than the biggest spenders would have a chance and it would accelerate us into 8 stars so fast.

It probs be 2027 the arena starts up is my guess
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Member Posts: 544 ★★★
    I was expected 3 year to have an arena 6 feat so in my opinion it's not for now
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,211 ★★★★★
    edited May 1

~3 years

I would look more at the stats surrounding 6 star champions, how they were rolled out, how many, when, and the state of the game during that period of time rather than just chalk it up to "they felt like waiting 3 years so that's gonna happen again" which is a job for @DNA3000 and not me lol
  • FunkFunk Member Posts: 85
    Addictor said:

You know what, some ppl already have 100 7 star champs. Ok that’s whale accounts, but in average valiant players have like 40–90 7 stars. I guess it’s time to announce 7 star arenas, which top 100 can get a 7 star champion. Is it legit? What do y’all think?

Do you want to cite some peer-reviewed studies to back these numbers up?
  • MFDOOMbotMFDOOMbot Member Posts: 16
    My account is very mid-tier and we have no good options for arena. It's either the 4* arena or hitting r3 7*s in the basic and featured arena. That's quite a leap. Maybe make arenas and their rewards progression based? I dunno.
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★
    MFDOOMbot said:

My account is very mid-tier and we have no good options for arena. It's either the 4* arena or hitting r3 7*s in the basic and featured arena. That's quite a leap. Maybe make arenas and their rewards progression based? I dunno.

Learn about how to get to the infinite streak. The guides were made long before 7* and 6* r1 are very risky to get a difficult match if you use all of them past 15 wins but the principles are the same.