Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,321 ★★★★★
    Any german experts translate this
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,035 ★★★★
    edited May 1
    Why? We don't understand a bit
  • ShottyShotty Member Posts: 16
    I'm real confused with this I don't understand whats been said and also that looks like is has nothing to do with in game chat
  • Seb12Seb12 Member Posts: 37
    edited May 1
    the single one and the last message on the other one are insults, thats it... the rest just makes him look stupid cuz he was looking for his map 8 nodes on map 6 🤡

its not game chat, but line app which is game related, his account name is the same ingame
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,314 ★★★★★
    Seb12 said:

the single one and the last message on the other one are insults, thats it... the rest just makes him look stupid cuz he was looking for his map 8 nodes on map 6 🤡

its not game chat, but line app which is game related, his account name is the same ingame

So what does someone saying something on Line, a separate app not at all related to mcoc or kabam have to do with the person's in game account?
  • Seb12Seb12 Member Posts: 37
    edited May 1
    ahmynuts said:

Seb12 said:

So what does someone saying something on Line, a separate app not at all related to mcoc or kabam have to do with the person's in game account?
    fr?! he is a member of the mcoc community... so y shouldnt it matter?

and i'm tired of these people, so y not try 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • dee_jay5dee_jay5 Member Posts: 46
    that chat is from a different app, nothing to do with mcoc or Kabam..
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,423 Guardian
    Seb12 said:

ahmynuts said:

Seb12 said:

fr?! he is a member of the mcoc community... so y shouldnt it matter?

and i'm tired of these people, so y not try 🤷🏻‍♂️
    I'm afraid neither being not the smartest player in the game nor being rude on Line are grounds for getting someone banned from the game. If we banned everyone who asked a silly question or was rude, you would probably not be here to ask, nor would I be here to answer.