Missing objective in Road to the Red Carpet

Axle1281Axle1281 Member Posts: 13
Did every day’s personal milestone but still missing 100 pts

Comments

• Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 919 ★★★★
    I've also done them all so far & I'm at 2400 pts. Looks like you missed one, despite you saying you haven't, or possibly forgot to claim one
  • KickstartKickstart Member Posts: 5
    same here. I'm missing 100 points on the 2 accounts I play. very frusterating :/
  • Predator88Predator88 Member Posts: 2
    Yea I have got the same problem and I am sure that I completed all the objectives every day but still missing 100 points
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,323 ★★★★★
    Probably forgot to claim 1 objective reward.
  • HpmcocHpmcoc Member Posts: 9
    Stop replying to these saying we missed 1 objective no we did not it's a glitch on behalf of kabam as many people have had this issue
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,323 ★★★★★
    Hpmcoc said:

Stop replying to these saying we missed 1 objective no we did not it's a glitch on behalf of kabam as many people have had this issue

Like there are thousands of players who got it, and it managed to glitch like 5, 10 or 20...sure...
  • DadaDingerDadaDinger Member Posts: 3
    Same thing as me. Did all the objectives/collected poolies but sitting at 2,700 in the solo event.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,837 ★★★★★
    If it’s glitched, I would recommend submitting a ticket and support will straighten you out.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,780 ★★★★★

Probably forgot to claim 1 objective reward.

@BringPopcorn This is most likely true as no one who actually done the event properly of claiming daily was at 2700 but 2800 since if it was bugged then everyone would be missing points as they would of all done at same time and noticed but only noticed just before ending seems a bit suspicious
  • ZJK_01ZJK_01 Member Posts: 3
    Same thing happened here, except it was the last two objective completions on the last day of the event. I completed them all, and the "special daily" screen indicated as much as well, but they did not credit the poolies from those two, and the larger event solo objective goal shows that I am two short (sitting at 2600/2800). I entered a ticket, yesterday, and after a couple of back-and-forths, and they basically told me to pound sand. I know for a fact that I completed every single objective in the event.