**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

30 min code not working properly?

The_losttierThe_losttier Posts: 111 ★★
I use the code, the store said I have 3 weekly crystal but when I open the game there’s nothing there… I need to wait or I been kabamed?

Comments

• Options
    AadhyVanAadhyVan Posts: 62
    Same here! Code worked, said I got the crystals but when I check in-game, the crystals are missing.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,604 ★★★★★
    Insert captain america patience gif here
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

Insert captain america patience gif here

When you use those codes is almost instantly
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 510 ★★★
    worked for me
  • Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim Posts: 49
    Nothing here either. Got the message about three legendary crystals in the store, no in-game mail or crystals after nearly 20 minutes and several app restarts. Usually just takes a couple of seconds.

I'm not here to complain, just sharing that you're not alone, but I expect they'll come through soon enough. :)
  • Options
    Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Posts: 233 ★★★
    No issues. Got the crystals right away.
  • Options
    Brad366Brad366 Posts: 73
    I couldn't tune in for the stream. I presume based on the title of this post I'm too late.
  • Options
    Still nothing… im gonna send a support ticket and see what I can do
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★★
    Reboot game ie close completely then start
  • Options
    Jock_66Jock_66 Posts: 2
    Same here said I claimed the crystals but didn't appear in game
  • Options
    kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 453 ★★★
    Can we at least extend it for actually all of us to get it? It's like 4am here where i found out and the Livestream just ended
  • Options
    GardoshGardosh Posts: 83
    Yep, applied the code during the live stream, it was accepted, but nothing in game. I've restarted several times. The previous code worked fine so not sure why this one hasn't worked.
  • Options
    BhaneBhane Posts: 4
    Same for me. Hope they fix this
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,632 ★★★

No issues. Got the crystals right away.

People complaining for 3 crystals?

1 star?
  • Options

If you redeemed the three crystals last time but they never showed up in your account, maybe you thought they'd have fixed it so you'd have another opportunity during the code rerun. Sadly, not.

Now I've attended the original live stream, entered the code correctly, entered the code correctly a second time, and still have nothing to show for it. Kabam Support was just a waste of time (which seems to be the recurring theme here).

While I've pinged Miike and Jax about this (they're pretty much our only hope now), it's worth remembering that this is update week, the new monthly kicks in this week, and there are also some update issues they're dealing with, so it might take them awhile to get around to helping us. But I'm sure they'll fix this. :smile:

(Of course, I was also sure that the crystals just needed a little bit of time to show up in our accounts, and I was also sure that Kabam Support would be able to fix such an obvious and simple problem...! o:) )
  • Options

When I just saw the message on twitter I thought I will have another opportunity but sadly this is not the case. No help from support and no any official word from kabam
  • Options
    AsphyxiaAsphyxia Posts: 48

When I just saw the message on twitter I thought I will have another opportunity but sadly this is not the case. No help from support and no any official word from kabam

Same here
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,134 ★★★★★
    I tried out of curiosity, it's working,
    Just keep spamming "apply code" over and over
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

Already do that and nothing
  • Options
    Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 655 ★★★★

I got the same message

Went to open the game after and I received a single legend crystal

Not sure what happened there
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,134 ★★★★★

PT_99 said:

Did you claimed the code during stream?
    Then I don't think Kabam will let the same code be claimed twice, for obvious reasons.
  • Options
    @MrMelita , @Asphyxia , @The_losttier , @AadhyVan , @Jock_66 , @Gardosh , and @Bhane , please make sure you've filed a ticket with support. Obviously Jax and Miike will fix this for us within a week or so, but if not (I've been wrong about Kabam's competence on this issue twice already!), we'll have to contact Twitch about Kabam's failure to deliver prizes from their livestream giveaways, and you'll need Kabam Support's copy/paste "response" that tells us that Kabam won't honor the giveaway.
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Then I don't think Kabam will let the same code be claimed twice, for obvious reasons.
    This thread is for people who successfully redeemed the code during the correct timeframe, but Kabam failed to deliver the crystals to our accounts. (Not to be confused with the five or six threads demanding that Kabam should hand out the crystals to everybody! ;) )
  • Options
    BhaneBhane Posts: 4

@MrMelita , @Asphyxia , @The_losttier , @AadhyVan , @Jock_66 , @Gardosh , and @Bhane , please make sure you've filed a ticket with support. Obviously Jax and Miike will fix this for us within a week or so, but if not (I've been wrong about Kabam's competence on this issue twice already!), we'll have to contact Twitch about Kabam's failure to deliver prizes from their livestream giveaways, and you'll need Kabam Support's copy/paste "response" that tells us that Kabam won't honor the giveaway.

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

This thread is for people who successfully redeemed the code during the correct timeframe, but Kabam failed to deliver the crystals to our accounts. (Not to be confused with the five or six threads demanding that Kabam should hand out the crystals to everybody! ;) )
    Hi Jim, yes i've written to support but didn't get any positive feed. I only get a copy-paste message. That's not our fault!!
  • Options

PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Since day 1 I did that, I’m still have hope that @Kabam Miike or Jax saw this
  • Options
    I have also reached out to support but unfortunately they have been unable to help resolve the issue. 🙁

Perhaps reaching out to Xsolla support would help? Admittedly, I am ignorant of the tech side of things but I would think (hope?) they would be able to see that the code was redeemed but never paid out.

To be honest, the crystals aren’t that big of a deal, but I’m very curious as to why this happened and if it could happen again with other items. It would certainly be frustrating to make any purchases from the store to then not have them show up in game.
  • Options
    Quick update on this with some good news. I received a message from support today that they were able work with Xsolla and identify a small list of users who entered the code during the event but did not receive them in game. They have since sent the missing crystals to those people. Thank you support. 🙂
  • Options
    Gardosh said:

Quick update on this with some good news. I received a message from support today that they were able work with Xsolla and identify a small list of users who entered the code during the event but did not receive them in game. They have since sent the missing crystals to those people. Thank you support. 🙂

The same happen to me and I hope the rest of the people affected by this got the crystal. Cheers

• Options
    edited May 9
    I think it was Kabam Miike who got support to fix this. He very kindly sent me a PM telling me that he had been looking into this and we should continue to talk with Kabam Support. It seems to me that his reputation for being uncivil, dishonest, two-faced, and unprofessional is just part of an act? Like Kabam has set up Jax with a hero persona and Miike as a villain, in keeping with the Marvel theme! He even wrote the PM in character, which was a lovely touch! Thank you very much @Kabam Miike , you're not a villain to me! <3

edit: got one of those Carbonara cores, too, which was nice. 550 unit value - and delicious!