Are you happy about the Spring of Sorrow energy change?

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,934 ★★★★★

it’s down to three

Are you happy about the Spring of Sorrow energy change? 144 votes

Yes, this is a good energy amount
70%
GroundedWisdomTalha305RajaxNigzuffyChovnerJinxesaxeNescioCat_MurdockMqc19captaincushSyndicatedkikiFurieuxDoom_and_GloomCupidDRTOSachhyam257Legendboy2411Grootman1294Rayven5220djr17 101 votes
No, lower it more
11%
MagicBentonFoxhero007IryseMusha27ElwindForsaken15Darkraw346MDxQwerasdXFREEDOMX404JackerNoverrr77Yukzii_IIToproller89Cure2024PooliesMissing 16 votes
Indifferent
18%
MasterSmokeBigPoppaCBONERaganatorSpity68ZENQuikPikSandeepSknupdiputsCatraPandingoZuroGOLBBamajdTchapaBen_15455AzenstarDirty_DozzYodabolt21RuwqiersaDarthMystic 27 votes

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,893 ★★★★★
    edited May 3
    I missed part of stream just tell me more info bout SOS ( first week fight and rewards)
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,934 ★★★★★

I missed parr of stream just tell me more info bout SOS ( first week fight and rewards)

they didn’t say
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,934 ★★★★★

This is what we call engagement farming.

you mean me? i’m just curious to here the thoughts because i know there was a big outrage about this
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Seems much more fair since lots of content already costs 3 energy. 5 felt so weird since I don’t think it’s ever been used before WoW

you mean me? i’m just curious to here the thoughts because i know there was a big outrage about this
    No he is just appreciating kabam for this qol update
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,024 ★★★★★

If anyone's farming for "likes" on this forum, of all places, they should really just evaluate what's going on in their lives right now.
    Wait you don't know that you can redeem the farmed "Agree, LOL, insightful" in the new discord server? 😳

The exchange value is simply 250 7* for Valiants, 1000 6* shards for Paragons and rest gets 500 6* shards.
    That's the reason why you see Cavs making funny posts these days, crazy times. 🥴
    PT_99 said:

If anyone's farming for "likes" on this forum, of all places, they should really just evaluate what's going on in their lives right now.
    Wait you don't know that you can redeem the farmed "Agree, LOL, insightful" in the new discord server? 😳

The exchange value is simply 250 7* for Valiants, 1000 6* shards for Paragons and rest gets 500 6* shards.
    That's the reason why you see Cavs making funny posts these days, crazy times. 🥴
    Is the rewards same for "The Valiants"?
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,030 ★★★★
    Indifferent
    They'll probably just add more tiles. 😅😅 they are the best of trolls
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Should have made it 10 just to piss of all the cry babies, but since they made it 3 I guess I'm happy with that. 🤪
  • Trek26Trek26 Member Posts: 241 ★★

• IryseIryse Member Posts: 498 ★★★
    No, lower it more
    Make it zero. We can infinitely trial and error with different counters that way.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Member Posts: 1,236 ★★★★
    Indifferent
    The energy is only important if the number of tiles stays the same.

Before it was 5 energy over 2 times so 10 energy to get to the boss.

Now it is 3 energy, if they did 3 times it would take 9 energy to get to the boss.

Let's see what they do before calling this a win. Am just sceptical with changes without the full information.
  • StertslStertsl Member Posts: 106
    Iryse said:

Make it zero. We can infinitely trial and error with different counters that way.

That's not really a challenge though is it
  • CvlrCvlr Member Posts: 223 ★★
    Yeah if that doesn't mean that they will insanely increase the difficulty lol
  • AleorAleor Member Posts: 3,084 ★★★★★
    edited May 3
    Lowering is good, but I would've prefer 0 per step. 1 would be kinda ok. 3 is still too much to waste it for fun, if you don't have refills expiring