Options

X-Magica Incursions Sec 7 Suggestions

AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,828 ★★★★
Any suggestions for X-Magica Incursions Sec 7?

I m the Petyr who uses Herc, Odin and Heimdall to clear all zones so need some similar cheese options.

So far we know, this sector only contains Cosmics and Skills, so i suppose Mystic and Mutant would be good.

I haven't gone through new hacks, would like suggestions on that as well as to which champs + hack is best one.

My current tentative selection is as follows:

Comments

• Options

Bullseye with his power sting on bleed hack would be great.

I have 5* asc bullseye. Can Fury be used for same case as well?
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,867 ★★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

Bullseye with his power sting on bleed hack would be great.

I have 5* asc bullseye. Can Fury be used for same case as well?
    Fury isn't ideal for incursions as you play in low health most of the time.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,787 ★★★★★

As an incursion veteran, doing zone 25 for last 2 years, who only play for rewards and do not care 1 bit about fun.
    Id suggest to use norseman sig 200 Thing with 2 slots spare for your champion of choosing.

Do explain
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,386 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

As an incursion veteran, doing zone 25 for last 2 years, who only play for rewards and do not care 1 bit about fun.
    Id suggest to use norseman sig 200 Thing with 2 slots spare for your champion of choosing.

Do explain
    Recoils essential. Thing + heimbro
    Thing works just like he worked for past 5 years since dungeons. It's the same, Most fights are just screen tap spam or heavy spam.

Draining degen hack is most helpful from my experience. It's slower than herc, but a lot safer.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,801 ★★★★★

PT_99 said:

Do explain
    Thing works just like he worked for past 5 years since dungeons. It's the same, Most fights are just screen tap spam or heavy spam.

Draining degen hack is most helpful from my experience. It's slower than herc, but a lot safer.
    Only saga champs in sector 7 so i think this time it be about healing and survivability since no safe option as no odin pre fights to cap damage no hiemdall
  • Options
    Cure2024Cure2024 Posts: 122 ★★
    Bendy said:

PT_99 said:

Do explain

Only saga champs in sector 7 so i think this time it be about healing and survivability since no safe option as no odin pre fights to cap damage no hiemdall
    I hope they put potions in store or it will cost too much.
  • Options
    Cure2024 said:

Bendy said:

PT_99 said:

Do explain

I hope they put potions in store or it will cost too much.
    I can defo see it costing perhaps if bad node combos but theres champs in saga with healing possibility and damage at same time like deathless guilly who probs maybe be main damage dealer for me anyway will be 100% going her then ill probs be using void and domino maybe
  • Options
    KLZKLZ Posts: 145
    Is Kushala any good for Incursions? Just got her as 6*, but i can rank/ sig her up
  • Options
    edited May 4
    KLZ said:

Is Kushala any good for Incursions? Just got her as 6*, but i can rank/ sig her up

Should work, there's defenders like Hulking and Gorr there who she melts. She works well for amy generic cosmics as well. But i can't guarantee longevity.
  • Options
    Chief_WiggumChief_Wiggum Posts: 17
    Serpent is very good in incursions..
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 765 ★★★★
    Gamer said:

PT_99 said:

Do explain

U can’t use heindail in this one
    Hi @SirGamesBond ,

Yep what @Gamer said is correct.

No Heimdall syn or Odin pre-fight.

So it will be really limited.

I remember the last few time Kabam did a Incursion SQ/challenge, it always came with extra way to purchase Incursion revives and potions.

Haven't seen any note on this, it would seem strange not to include it, when this time round it would be even more challenging with limited rosters not sure how many players have the right Saga champs at high rarity and ranked up.

Like @Ashacekar , I got no Bulleyes (and I open lots of crystals for him), no Adam Warlock, no Kushala (opened a lot of crystals for her too)

Seem like Kabam is making Nightcrawler to be the highest skill level trophy champ for our top end players it seem. 🤣🤣🤣, forget the Legend badge guy, Nightcrawler profile is the true flex for your profile 🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    Why not odin prefights? Odin is magic theif
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,787 ★★★★★
    I think deathless guillotine can work? She has random heals, degen damage (lots of degen hacks) and fixed % damage on sp3 to finish off fights.
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

I think deathless guillotine can work? She has random heals, degen damage (lots of degen hacks) and fixed % damage on sp3 to finish off fights.

But no immunities. And her regen is rng, she don't have buffs for buff cornucopia and other hacks. Her degens can be purified by skill champs. She don't counter evade, autoblock, miss, or unblockable. No way to counter power gain. Not tanky as well.

She can work, but definitely need a support champ who can cover a lot of ground.
  • Options

Why not odin prefights? Odin is magic theif

Yep you are completely right @captain_rogers , I missed that one out since I didn't have a high rarity Odin, I haven't used him at all during the Saga event.

My bad on the Odin bit, my apologies.
  • Options
    Oh yeah forgot hes magic thief tbh even though have him as a defender then maybe he be useful then but depends on what nodes we see as if a lot of nodes u see are removal of buffs its not gonna matter much, then maybe team be deathless guilly thing odin or odin sersi then any immunity maybe be some peoples go to to cheese
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 938 ★★★★

PT_99 said:

But no immunities. And her regen is rng, she don't have buffs for buff cornucopia and other hacks. Her degens can be purified by skill champs. She don't counter evade, autoblock, miss, or unblockable. No way to counter power gain. Not tanky as well.

She can work, but definitely need a support champ who can cover a lot of ground.
    Well I mean you don't need a champ to be tanky on base for incursions yk, just take the boss hack that increases attributes by 300% I forgot it's name, and just choose armour, physical resistance and energy resistance common hacks. Combined with the buffs and also odin prefights survival isn't much of an issue, and she does have really great damage...the tenacity thing is an issue tho.

I'm personally planning on using my 7* bullseye, but I'm still looking for who ELSE to take since bullseye won't work in debuff/bleed immune matchups
  • Options
    Chief_WiggumChief_Wiggum Posts: 17
    Can't edit my post for some reason.. Norseman serpent is great for incursions, Claire on recoils is extremely sustainable, norseman Thing, toad and mojo can regen consistently.
  • Options
    Gamer said:

PT_99 said:

Do explain

U can’t use heindail in this one
    Thank you for the reminder, didn't think about that... Lol

But heimbro isn't necessary 99% of the times. Being used to herc+heim+thing team, so it came out automatically.
  • Options
    Bendy said:

PT_99 said:

Do explain

Odin is tactic, so he'll work. Don't worry.
    Heimdall is for usually herc runs, thing doesn't need it.

I'll try to get draining degen on zone 1. Cuz that is the most important hack for thing run to go faster.
  • Options
    FolkvangrFolkvangr Posts: 112

Can't edit my post for some reason.. Norseman serpent is great for incursions, Claire on recoils is extremely sustainable, norseman Thing, toad and mojo can regen consistently.

What makes serpent good for incursion?
  • Options
    Folkvangr said:

What makes serpent good for incursion?
    More buffs , so buff cornucopia.
    And he hits hard after his ramp up+ true focus to counter evade and miss.

If duped, you also have death immunity to save you
  • Options

PT_99 said:

I actually always have avoided buff corn always, mystics, prey on the weak and other nodes that punish multiple trigger of buffs.
    I'm the most anti buff corn player you can find. Been hating on it since forever. Lol

I have done most zone 25 itemless. One time I took buff corn it costed me revives cuz i got hard blocked by a buff punishing node.
  • Options

Bendy said:

PT_99 said:

Do explain

Odin is tactic, so he'll work. Don't worry.
    Heimdall is for usually herc runs, thing doesn't need it.

I'll try to get draining degen on zone 1. Cuz that is the most important hack for thing run to go faster.
    Could you drop me some insight and advice after your run.

I'm sure I will need to a lot of pre before going in.

I got no Serpent, Bulleyes, Kushala, Adam Warlock or Toad.

So far I only have Iceman, Bishop and Thing as consideration.
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 761 ★★★★
    edited May 4
    For your main clearer I recommend a champ you don't have to parry to get easy openings, or that relies on it to build up like Bishop and Kushala.
    I will be using Kate. Then swap in various mystics/mutants when needed to deal with problematic cosmic/skill. I will also look to take hacks that amplify DOT damage