Act 6

collectorhater47collectorhater47 Member Posts: 20
This is my roster. I just started Act 6, please someone tell me how the **** do I complete this!? I can't even get through the first fight against Agent Venom because of that degeneration node. Please someone help me.

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,284 ★★★★★
    Don't dash back twice
  • collectorhater47collectorhater47 Member Posts: 20
    ahmynuts said:

Don't dash back twice

Will this really help because if I dash only once, the opponent punishes with their heavy.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,918 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

Don't dash back twice

Will this really help because if I dash only once, the opponent punishes with their heavy.
    Yes, the node gives you degen when you dash back twice.

My best tip is that you really need to read the nodes and understand what you’re fighting against. You can’t just try to smash through without reading especially from Act 6 and beyond.

ahmynuts said:

Don't dash back twice

Yes, the node gives you degen when you dash back twice.

My best tip is that you really need to read the nodes and understand what you’re fighting against. You can’t just try to smash through without reading especially from Act 6 and beyond.
    Thanks my dude, can you suggest a team from my roster?
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,178 ★★★★★
    Put a awakening gem on archangel. He completely shuts down that node.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,284 ★★★★★

This too.

But usually act 6 is very much a "swap champions as you need" and not a set roster type thing. There's a bunch of stuff that requires counters that you need to keep swapping champs out for.

Yeah I was thinking of awakening Archangel
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,294 Guardian
    What is the timer that triggers Degen from double retreat ? Is it 1.2 sec ?

So 1st retreat, by time defender moves up and sees you holding block, and starts to charge their heavy, most likely 1.2 seconds will have passed. So at that time you can retreat again.

So long as you aren’t backed against wall.

Also, mastery for “Stand Your Ground”, can ignore an opponent's heavy, up to about 50% of the time if max level for that mastery.