Options

Which is Harder for you (for 7* NightCrawler Ruinstone)??

Asher1_1Asher1_1 Posts: 64

Which is Harder for you (for 7* NightCrawler Ruinstone)?? 136 votes

Battlegrounds Enter GC
29%
Keltanccrider474Cat_MurdockNojokejaymMoosetiptronicKisHindjr17AleorJChanceH9WhoDaPoovertiGoWebhead055Doctor_Strange19GlassbackThe_Doctor_24_1CrasyduckChobblyDirty_Dozzdukedevill4412Drharkanon0 40 votes
Sector 7 x-magica incursion
70%
MasterSmokeTheJalliMagicBentonTalha305RajabuffajrChovnerphillgreenRagnarok13ProxPIKESTAINMatthewmercuryStandardman1989Pwf57kikiFurieuxCupidSandeepSIamnikeSachhyam257LPtheArtist_666redsoxpatsfan89 96 votes

Comments

• Options
    GlassbackGlassback Posts: 408 ★★★
    Battlegrounds Enter GC
    Only managed GC once -this month- and it was a slog
    Managed sec25 three times
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,241 ★★★★★
    None
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 330 ★★
    For me both are not that hard. If you have good xmagica and magic thief rankup than incursion is easy. There are so many busted champion for this incursion.

Yeah offcourse victory track completion is bit harder for low tier accounts.
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,039 ★★★★
    A bit early to tell. Since getting valiant reaching gc has been made significantly easier for me, but I still hate pushing for it lol. Incursions I just dislike for the rng reliance, but it looks like they took some of that away with the xmagica themed sector. Until it’s released I can’t actually say tho.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,313 ★★★★★
    Since we haven't seen a sector 7 yet, and there are limited champs, and they created new defensive buffs to help with the chip damage.

But more tile consuming will be GC I'm sure.
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 912 ★★★★
    Incursions are so rng it’s really annoying to get road blocked on a high sector because of node combos. Also no hercyboy so it’ll be a lot tougher for most people.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,879 ★★★★★
    Lol everyone voting GC seems to be forgetting that since we cant herc it this time, as well as others like Aegon , Silk, Angela etc that wed have to spend a ton on potions after reviving, since the revives heal such a small amount
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,926 ★★★★★
    edited May 5
    Battlegrounds Enter GC
    Because I hit 100k points due to it being an alliance requirement. After 100k points I stop playing as I don’t care for bgs

Also I don’t care about getting a night crawler
  • Options
    For me Incursion is hard . it's random a good run ends with one hard node or boss.
    Not like in Battleground u lose in Diamond 1 u stay in Diamond 1.

Safeguard darkhawk boss ended my saga run.
    Gladiator boss power from afar ,Power lock 1 , special 1 bias - he goes unstoppable with Sp1 and he keeps throwing .

Atleast in BGs u don't have to start from 0 & there is no % revive potion which are available are too expensive.
  • Options
    ZilliaxerZilliaxer Posts: 84
    Asher1_1 said:

Off course 7 sector if you stuck you must pay units or try again
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 472 ★★★
    edited May 15
    I hate incursions, i hate reading nodes for every match ups, I hate the game crashing and losing pre-fight for Odin etc…

But I did get the 7* NC…prob should have sold those runestones for a chance at a better champ, but…

• Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,849 ★★★★★
    To be honest I ignored both. This saga thingy in combination with the AW tactics was a huge turn off for me.
  • Options

To be honest I ignored both. This saga thingy in combination with the AW tactics was a huge turn off for me.

There is a 4-5 gem & 7* sigstones
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,097 ★★★
    edited May 15
    I was able to get a successful run in my first couple attempts of Incursions and grabbed all the NC stones. The problem was the remaining 4-5 rooms. It took me countless retires after that experimenting around before I found the perfect team that let me finish Zone 25.

BGs isn't that hard considering I make it to GC every season with relative ease. But that Incursions challenge can be a real PITA.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,849 ★★★★★
    Asher1_1 said:

There is a 4-5 gem & 7* sigstones
    Does not matter, I play the game because I want to have fun with it. I already have a job, mcoc won’t be my second 😅
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 912 ★★★★
    The should be 100% to incursions. If you can get to zone 25 you should be able to hit at least arcane in gc, after zone 10 the rng makes hair fall out
  • Options
    8 runs I have done 8 incursion runs in saga able to reach 10-12 rooms then one defender boss ends it all some just by block damage as the attack is 25k+

Last 2 boss :
    Stryfe powerfocus 2 : I had unstoppable hack was hard blocking but he throws on my block stun dead

Killmonger with flux disposal,tenacity ,caltrops: r4 corvus didn't took enough block damage kate , bullseye bleed to death.

I have technically done 80 rooms but all waste
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,879 ★★★★★
    Asher1_1 said:

8 runs I have done 8 incursion runs in saga able to reach 10-12 rooms then one defender boss ends it all some just by block damage as the attack is 25k+

Last 2 boss :
    Stryfe powerfocus 2 : I had unstoppable hack was hard blocking but he throws on my block stun dead

Killmonger with flux disposal,tenacity ,caltrops: r4 corvus didn't took enough block damage kate , bullseye bleed to death.

I have technically done 80 rooms but all waste

I was optimistic theyd let us get revives through alternate means since the pool is limited and since the revives cost a ton, and potions dont heal for any noticeable amounts.