**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Regarding announcement for Modok Legends Title

I know @Kabam Miike mentioned some players had missed out on the legends title and such. And for the ones who completed they calculated everything. But when will we know when the rewards have been given out? Or have they already been given out?

Comments

• TimyithTimyith Posts: 12
    Sooo any comments?
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    I asked in the thread for the eq, Miike said theyre trying for end of this week.
    @DoctorJ I appreciate that. Thank you.
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    check this thread:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/9833/hall-of-legends

It will be updated with the results when they are out...
  • What was y'alls time @Tempest @Timyith @DoctorJ ? I saw some ridiculous times on the thread that seemed very unrealistic. I feel like I flew and am fairly certain I missed out at 4:15.
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    3:34 for me...

Hopefully that's good enough
    3:37. don't have high hopes, but still have a little hope !
  • Dang, I feel like I cleared everything instantly....how do I cut off 40 minutes? Had full suicides, boosts on, attack team..
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    i had an r4 storm with mutant attack/crit team. suicides boosts as well.

if i dont' get it this month i don't think i ever will...
    @Reformation_Ryan who was your team?
  • @Tempest I used x23 at r4 5* with mutant attack and crit team.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,136 ★★★★★
    @Tempest I used x23 at r4 5* with mutant attack and crit team.
    What phone
  • LeFort1LeFort1 Posts: 11
    3:31 with Blade 4/55 + Stark 4/55. 30% boost. Suicides. iPhone X
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    I used r4 x23, crit team, full suicides and boosts. On iphone 7.
  • 6s
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,136 ★★★★★
    6s

Mabye Thah. Why.
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    Animejay70 wrote: »
    3:34 for me...

Hopefully that's good enough

3:32 for me. Beat ya by a minute
  • I don’t get what takes them so long they already said they know it will be 108 legend titles so they should be able to send those out already. My time was 3:29 ish with an iPad Pro
    So I didn’t get the title. At 3:30 for time I guess it wasn’t good enough. So yeah to hell with kabam I guess
    @Timyith are you sure you were at 3:30? I got it and I was longer than that
    Yes I was. Definitely at 3:30. I sent them numerous tickets with proof and tickets and such but nothing. They literally just denied me. Still have the replies they sent me basically saying I had to wait or I was on my own.
    And they removed the list for the legends title for modok hotel. Great work.
    @Timyith don't be too depressed, my friend. All is not lost. They will release the list at some point, and I'm sure if you made it, they'll make it right by you. What evidence do you have?
  • MegaVoltsMegaVolts Posts: 114
    Timyith wrote: »

Yes they did, I swear I saw a notification that Kabam Carbon posted the list, then the comment isn't found when you click on it.

Reinstag wrote: »
    Timyith wrote: »

Yes they did, I swear I saw a notification that Kabam Carbon posted the list, then the comment isn't found when you click on it.

I mean it’s alright. I have nothing else to say after this I have photos of actual time of finish. With real time and game time and such prepped. They once closed a ticket after one reply saying “they already talked with me about the matter. Please be patient” and they ended it lol
  • JMANCREWJMANCREW Posts: 11
    I wish they’d post the cut off time for the last player. I finished at 3:54 and was hopeful. To hear about 3:30 times not making it is troubling.
    @JMANCREW I think there is some kind of error somewhere with @Timyith case.. my time was worse than 3:30 and I made it....
  • LeFort1LeFort1 Posts: 11
    I was #29 with 3:31. Bobban was #82 with 3:37.