**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Rintrah vs. Kindred for BG Deck.

KaspyKaspy Posts: 175 ★★★
Need some advice on a rank up decision primarily geared towards helping me push higher in BGs. I am in Vib 3, which is the highest I have been and would love to get to the point where it is routine for me to hit tje gladiator circuit.

So…. Thoughts on taking either Rintrah or Kindred to rank 4? Rintrah can be a tricky defender, but HT melts him. Not sure if there is such an easy counter to Kindred.

Comments

• Options
    MasquiradeMasquirade Posts: 64
    I think I'd rather be fighting against Rintrah personally, which makes me think Kindred is your better option?

Solid counter for Maestro and he can take some buff heavy matchups well too, but I guess the latter is true for Rintrah aswell?
  • Options
    Talha305RajaTalha305Raja Posts: 75
    if you're in vib 3, id suggest kindred
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,938 ★★★★★
    Kindred. He's alot tougher to play against.
  • Options
    Guest120193746239Guest120193746239 Posts: 237 ★★
    edited May 6
    Both easy to beat but the cow has some offense power too. Makes Hulkling&Galan such an easy fight.
    People only saying Kindred over cow bc they forget to save a special for when he gets low enough to root them. Leaving them open for getting hit and not finishing with 100%
    (I'm currently vib2 with a R5, cow in my deck)
  • Options
    Ansh_AAnsh_A Posts: 540 ★★★
    Rintrah, no contest.

He provides a melt option against cosmics and so gives you dual purpose.

Only reason he isnt a better defender than Kindred is because he has been a staple in BGs for a few seasons. Everyone has a way to counter him. That however, doesnt make him a bad defender because his health pool is still insane and even with a human torch they will take longer to melt him than most other mystics. I just put him on defense and then play out time because i know most people will not be able to take down a r5 rintrah in under 40 seconds.
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,021 ★★★★
    I just played a kindred and I didn’t have a special ready for his root. I took 95% degen damage just in the few seconds in his root before he died and finished with 5% health, it was actually absurd.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,532 ★★★★★
    Rintrah won't inflict unavoidable damage,Kindred does.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,938 ★★★★★

Both easy to beat but the cow has some offense power too. Makes Hulkling&Galan such an easy fight.
    People only saying Kindred over cow bc they forget to save a special for when he gets low enough to root them. Leaving them open for getting hit and not finishing with 100%
    (I'm currently vib2 with a R5, cow in my deck)

Really? Being in vib 2 with a r5 cow isn't the flex you think it is.

I been in GC for a week and a but now. Guess how many rintrah I've seen versus kindreds?
    Seen one cow.

Seen 75% of decks with kindred. 50% of those were 6r5, the rest being 7* which the cow isn't yet.

That's still alot more kindred than cows, and that's in GC.

I have a feeling that's because kindred is the overall better defender. 😂