Options

Deep dive: Silver Sable

EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,545 ★★★★
https://youtu.be/mBPuEL-XBi4?si=5SLfzqCYraKkUbuT

She looks like a combination of Kraven (traps), Shuri (shocks), and Zemo? Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,913 ★★★★★
    Her mechanics seems really fun. But I do think the extra damage against shock immun champs is unnecessary. It's ok if she suck against shock immune champs, there aren't many who are shock immune anyways.
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 956 ★★★★
    edited May 5
    Her animations do feel a little wonky, doesn't seem to have a good flow. Yk some champs when you play you can literally feel them gliding across the screen smooth af, she's definitely NOT one of them
    On a kit basis she seems like a great attacker, but the thing I'm most interested in is the AAR reduction by 100% against science champs. And. She can consistently purify debuffs
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,850 ★★★★★

Her mechanics seems really fun. But I do think the extra damage against shock immun champs is unnecessary. It's ok if she suck against shock immune champs, there aren't many who are shock immune anyways.

Its like masacre though a twist to fight shock immunes he does it for incinerate immunes so i feel if u like masacre u will like her and i for one like her as that kind of ability is nice as she can fight them immune types and she looks fun
  • Options

Zemo can gain fury buffs if they are bleed immune. Massacre deals extra energy damage to those who are immune. Shock immunity isn't as common as you think.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,794 ★★★★★
    Seems like a solid 7.5/10 champ
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 458 ★★★
    Zuro said:

Seems like a solid 7.5/10 champ

Seems like a fitting score. That disorient is quite powerful which lets her take on a lot of problem fights with relative ease.
  • Options
    KØNGKØNG Posts: 39
    Only thing I’m mad at. Another SWORD that doesn’t cause bleed…..
  • Options
    KØNG said:

Angela and Heimdall as well
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,850 ★★★★★
    edited May 6
    Chobbly said:

EdisonLaw said:

KØNG said:

Psylocke as well, on all of her light Attacks which are all sword hits.

Actually, thinking about it that would be a nice little buff for Psylocke. % chance of inflicting a Rupture on her light Attacks.
    Psylocke sword is more of her power related so it shouldnt bleed it should do something to the mind though but maybe though but i personally wouldnt want her to have bleeds since it should be something more with her mutant power more like sp1 inflicting mind control

Last edit: but if they gave her bleeds then all swords should but then that would just be unnecessary i think since not every sword champ should inflict bleed or some matchups are tougher
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,118 ★★★★★
    not impressed.
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Chobbly said:

EdisonLaw said:

KØNG said:

Actually, thinking about it that would be a nice little buff for Psylocke. % chance of inflicting a Rupture on her light Attacks.
    Psylocke sword is more of her power related so it shouldnt bleed it should do something to the mind though but maybe though but i personally wouldnt want her to have bleeds since it should be something more with her mutant power more like sp1 inflicting mind control

Last edit: but if they gave her bleeds then all swords should but then that would just be unnecessary i think since not every sword champ should inflict bleed or some matchups are tougher
    Well the sword she is wielding is a physical, not the psychic katana she usually uses. So either bleed or rupture would kind of make sense
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    Not exactly impressed with the damage or her playstyle but I said the same thing about Silk and now she's r2 and in my deck 9 times out 10 so I'm gonna hold it until I actually get to use her. The Photon counter is definitely nice just not sure if it'll be enough to make me want her in my deck I mean I already have a r3 Mantis.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,191 ★★★★★
    She looks fun - looks an easier counter for photon than mantis as you dont have to rely on intimidate and infuriate. Sp3 animation a bit overkill given there is no bleed from it (it's a bit nonsensical) but otherwise she looks useful. No immunities though and her shrug requires you moving over her traps.
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

Chobbly said:

EdisonLaw said:

KØNG said:

Well the sword she is wielding is a physical, not the psychic katana she usually uses. So either bleed or rupture would kind of make sense
    Speaking of a psylocke buff:

Moderate buff: Psylocke
    Always active: Mutation
    Being a powerful telepath, Psylocke is immune the effects of Reverse controls
    New block animation: TK Forcefield (like Dani Moonstar)
    Passives:
    Gain up to X critical rating the lower the opponent’s power is.
    Against Skill champions:
    If any of Psylocke’s personal Debuffs are purified, they become passives with equal potency
    Sword attacks:
    40% chance to inflict instant Bleeds that deal X direct damage. The bleed is more potent the more bars of power the opponent has.
    Psi-charges and Prowess
    Max: 20
    The opponent doesn’t gain Power when struck if they have 0 Power, and Psylocke has at least 1 Psi-Charge.
    Psylocke has a 20% chance on Basic attacks to gain a Psi-charge.
    Gain a Psi-charge when the opponent fills a bar of power, or if they throw a Special attack.
    Gain another whenever the opponent Purifies a debuff
    When gaining a Psi-charge, also gain a Prowess, increasing Special attack damage by X
    Max: 10
    Heavy attack:
    Consumes all Psi-charges to deal a burst of X Energy damage.
    Special 1: Telekinetic Blade
    Depletes up to 50% of the Target’s Max Power.
    If this attack causes your opponent’s Power to be reduced over a Special Attack bar threshold, Psylocke will Gain Power until she reaches 1 Bar of Power over 0.25 seconds.
    Special 2: Psionic Blast
    If this attack hits, Psylocke has a 100% chance to consume 1 Psi-Charge, and gain 34% Power over 0.25 seconds.
    100% chance to passively Power Lock for 7 seconds if the opponent is over 1 bar of power.
    This attack gains X critical rating per Prowess.
    Special 3: Psionic Knife charge
    Consumes all Psi-Charges and Prowess
    100% Chance to Power Lock for 10 seconds
    Burns 20% of your Target’s Power for each Psi-Charge consumed, Causing Direct Damage based on the amount burned.
    If this attack reduces your opponent to 0 Power, it Stuns them for 5.5 seconds.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,487 ★★★★★
    Nice suggestion, Edison. To be honest, even just adding this would be game-changing:
    EdisonLaw said:

Gain another (Psi-charge) whenever the opponent Purifies a debuff

I like most of the rest, too. But this would be genuinely fantastic against shrug-off champions/nodes: one parry at the start of the match that gets shrugged off, and you're good to go.