Options

First r3 advice?

Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 850 ★★★
I can r3 a science....Fwiw I hate playing spot (hate the idea of blocking half the fight to get damage, especially with upcoming AI changes I'm nervous they'll cooperate less)....So do I just pull the trigger on Photon or wait for Hulk/Titania or someone else. It's not necessarily burning a whole in my pocket as it's only my first. Posted pics of available science options and the upper 1/4 of roster for perspective.

P
o

Comments

• Options
    And all sciences are currently r1 but I have a couple generic 1-2s and then obviously the r3 science
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,812 ★★★★
    Photon for sure
  • Options
    That's where I'm leaning....she's already the only one I find myself using and she slaps at r1....r3 I can only imagine....and not exactly pressed for her as a defensive staple right now so I can wait for the dupe
  • Options
    RicoShayRicoShay Posts: 228 ★★
    There's no guarantee you'll pull either hulk or titania any time soon and photon is a beast. I would say if you have a sig 200 6* or ascended version it's not a bad idea to wait but if you don't I'd say she's well worth the r3
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,755 ★★★★★
    I'd r3 photon over Titania just because of dual threat in BG and war
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,757 ★★★★★
    Photon is really good at attack. I mean, she is crazy good and don't even have a rotation or something. She just hits hard.
  • Options
    Ya I am doing photon....I more or less have the time between now and getting one more half class cat for her.....rather than waste a generic on her ....that way I can rank 2 Gladiator who I've already fallen in love with after like two days....
  • Options
    Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 203

Ya I am doing photon....I more or less have the time between now and getting one more half class cat for her.....rather than waste a generic on her ....that way I can rank 2 Gladiator who I've already fallen in love with after like two days....

If you get tier 4 alpha or or mutant (or genric also) r2->r3 after becoming valiant then close your eyes and waiting for onslaught
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,163 ★★★★
    I'd go with photon
  • Options
    FinalfurykFinalfuryk Posts: 212 ★★
    Photon, no regerts!