Options

Omega Days Whale Question, who are you taking to rank 3?

FinalfurykFinalfuryk Posts: 212 ★★
Really curious on who you plan on ranking to rank 3 with that gem?

Omega Days Whale Question, who are you taking to rank 3? 97 votes

Omega Sentinel
10%
BendyRaganatorVegeta9001Dart1981captain_rogersCarracho01ahmynutsFerahgoGuest120193746239SquirrelSquire 10 votes
Quicksilver
9%
NescioRookiieThēMandalorianLickyJJMACTrongNovBadMother2AxewVijay_33 9 votes
Mole Man
20%
Talha305RajaLogan00Vedder38Sbkrueblaserjohn26Jyoung1ChriissRPowerofpain1001Dfour24Ben_15455The_Doctor_24_1UnforgvnDkcody42Elwindwillrun4adonutJaffa_PT_99Mikes_momDenic_2580GrO_ot78 20 votes
Corvus Glaive
27%
zuffyBigTuna_2054PIKESTAINMonk1SgtSlaughter78PandingoC19h28o2JounaaPeedukedevill4412Sceptilemaniac2Forsaken15SirGamesBondspidyjedi84CyrillFromTulaSchnoodleI_tell_no_tales_1SiggManQwerasdAvnishKLZ 27 votes
Longshot
19%
DrZolaZatbustbuffajrSagacious0wlHungaryHippoSoulOfDarknessMoghazyDoctor_Strange19JefechutaNogood22MrSakuragiBirbmanCloudddey_broHidereMrt9810shield311AsphyxiaYogeshAbhinav_Kurumi_ 19 votes
Omega Red
12%
GamerMagicBentonZENKaspYTLiquidkoldpeixemacacojcphillips7HassamaMamaSurfinwalrusCwrobinson31TAN06010601MisterElixir 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Omega Sentinel
    For that first I have to get my favourite champ and also get the rank 3 gem.

Is this post directed towards whales?
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,129 ★★★
    Omega Red
    Probably Corvus with my cosmic 2-3 gem, and either Omega Red sig’ed out if luck favors me. If not, probably Mole-Man to use the omega 2-3 gem on.
  • Options
    BadMother2BadMother2 Posts: 23
    Quicksilver
    Probably QS or OS; would the 7* versions of these champs likely be in the same spots prestige wise as their 6* counterparts? Like, Quicksilver would be in the top 5 and OS top 15?
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,398 ★★★★
    Omega Sentinel
    Mines a hypothetical, no shot I'm dropping that amount of money for a 7* r3. This time six months ago sure, but I have 6 r3s now. Don't need to drop that much on it.
  • Options
    Omega Sentinel

For that first I have to get my favourite champ and also get the rank 3 gem.

Is this post directed towards whales?

Yes, hence the title, Omega Days Whale Question
    Goctcha. I'll definitely go with omega sentinel. She is a utility monster it's shame warlock won over her.
  • Options
    Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Posts: 96 ★★
    Longshot
    I have no idea how this event works, but LS the best
  • Options
    Trek26Trek26 Posts: 200 ★★
    My mom
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 332 ★★
    Longshot

Probably Corvus with my cosmic 2-3 gem, and either Omega Red sig’ed out if luck favors me. If not, probably Mole-Man to use the omega 2-3 gem on.

Interesting, since corvus is now a 7star and will hit harder (maybe) will he be worth it post act 6 or anywhere other than incursions and aq?
  • Options
    SquammoSquammo Posts: 458 ★★★
    I’ll just be assuming the title of this post is “Imagine you had the units to spend on omega days. Whom would you rank up.”

Omega with my mutant gem and LS to 3.
  • Options
    Trek26Trek26 Posts: 200 ★★
    Trek26 said:

My mom

Fine, your mom
  • Options
    edited May 6
    Omega Red
    shield311 said:

Interesting, since corvus is now a 7star and will hit harder (maybe) will he be worth it post act 6 or anywhere other than incursions and aq?
    He will likely be a menace in AW. I take path 3, so he’s a beast for that path and my Gladiator is currently being used as a tactic defender, so he’d be nice to have.
  • Options
    edited May 6
    shield311 said:

If I pull him only once, he's probably the best option for my awakening gem. It really depends on how generous those valiant crystals end up being.
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 564 ★★★
    Mole Man
    Isn't there a total of about $1000 for all reward levels?

Well, that's not happening. I gave Kabam 50 goats for an extra R5 gem in the poolie event...that's it, that's how far I'm willing to go.

$1000?!? Madness…
  • Options
    Omega Sentinel
    GrO_ot78 said:

Isn't there a total of about $1000 for all reward levels?

Well, that's not happening. I gave Kabam 50 goats for an extra R5 gem in the poolie event...that's it, that's how far I'm willing to go.

$1000?!? Madness…

Madness for you, disposable income for others
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,941 ★★★★★
    Omega Sentinel
    I would r3 omega sent in a heartbeat if i spent that many units but issue is u could always never get what u want even for spending all them units
  • Options
    There is a selector at the end of all the units so technically you will get at least one of what you want if you do whale out.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,887 Guardian
    I'm not fully whaling, so no selector for me probably. I'd love to r3 Moleman or Longshot though.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,525 ★★★★★
    Mole Man
    R3 my favorite champ molegod.
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 852 ★★★
    edited May 6
    I’ve got 24k units after spring cleaning, but I’ll probably save them till July 4th and hope for some rank up material unit offers. One so-so r3 isn’t going to change my account.

If those aren’t worth it then I’ll just use the units on content.
  • Options
    Omega Red

I'm in desperate need of a dual purpose Skill r3 candidate, so I was happy to see this guy in the pool.
  • Options
    Omega Sentinel

I'm in desperate need of a dual purpose Skill r3 candidate, so I was happy to see this guy in the pool.
    You consider moleman a good defender? Never had any trouble against him
  • Options
    edited May 6
    Omega Red

Well when I don't have a 7* Bullseye, Killmonger, Chee'Ilth, Attuma, etc...I don't have many options now, do I? And you can't tell me you've never got caught in the moment and hit into his block and gotten, as Trappy recently said in a video, "a fat ass crit to the face."
  • Options
    Omega Sentinel

Well when I don't have a 7* Bullseye, Killmonger, Chee'Ilth, Attuma, etc...I don't have many options now, do I? And you can't tell me you've never got caught in the moment and hit into his block and gotten, as Trappy recently said in a video, "a fat ass crit to the face."
    Jabari, mantis and korg are annoying defenders as well
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 340 ★★
    Corvus Glaive
    Corvus is back after long. Also wining poll here..
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 413 ★★
    No one. Can’t afford it
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,131 ★★★★
    shield311 said:

I have him ascended, R5 already. He's able to take R2 peni and R2 red skull within 15 of his charges, in BGs.

So the 7* should be usable in BGs at R2 or higher.