Is there any update if Kabam is going to allow Summoners a code to redeem

Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Member Posts: 1,093 ★★★
Seems pretty unfair to have a redeem code available for a certain brief time span when half the world is on a different time zone.

I thought they were going to give us another opportunity- is that happening?

Comments

• PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,439 ★★★★★
    On the main thread I saw a few comments that they were planning to have it open again for Monday/Tuesday of this week
  • M0NKEYNUTSM0NKEYNUTS Member Posts: 219 ★★
    I think you are supposed to follow their Twitter to know when the next code release is? Might be some other social media platform. The original code was released for the players who tuned into the livestream. Similarly, this re-release of the code is for the players who are tuning in to whatever social media they identified as the communication medium. That is why the time span is shorter for these codes.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,294 ★★★★★
    edited May 6
    No code, go back to do and focus on act-8 and Necro.
    It was a GIVEAWAY. GIVE AWAY, AWAY TO GIVE.

🧑‍🤝‍🧑👭👬👫🧑‍🤝‍🧑👭👬👫🧑‍🤝‍🧑👭👬👫
    That's exactly how many times people have asked, "Code? Code 🫱 Code 😡."
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Member Posts: 512 ★★★

Seems pretty unfair to have a redeem code available for a certain brief time span when half the world is on a different time zone.

Not to be contentious, but couldn't the same be said for more commonly accepted special promotions such as "Black Friday deals" or "Late Night Specials". Its easy to feel as though things are "unfair" but if this was a special promotion aimed at those who follow and watch their specific social media platforms, then that is a bonus that those who do not would miss.
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    No extra poolies objective for me no extra code for u sry
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,865 ★★★★★

Well eventually he will get a code...

Well then I should get my poolies😤.
    Kabams gotta be consistent here…
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,888 ★★★★★

Why do you all insist on calling it unfair?
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,865 ★★★★★

Poolies were your own mistake, missing a stream is not necessarily a mistake.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 5,019 ★★★★★
    Follow their Twitter and you’ll know once it’s released
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Member Posts: 1,093 ★★★

Because people have jobs, people sleep in different time zones, and various other more legitimate reasons like school, appointments, and the like. It’s clearly unfair to people who can’t schedule around Kabam and don’t have equal opportunity (like a 24 hour timer).
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Member Posts: 1,093 ★★★
    GMAX77 said:

Not to be contentious, but couldn't the same be said for more commonly accepted special promotions such as "Black Friday deals" or "Late Night Specials". Its easy to feel as though things are "unfair" but if this was a special promotion aimed at those who follow and watch their specific social media platforms, then that is a bonus that those who do not would miss.
    Would you not concede though that people have jobs, people sleep in different time zones, and various other more legitimate reasons like school, appointments, and the like. It’s clearly unfair to people who can’t schedule around Kabam and don’t have equal opportunity (like a 24 hour timer).
  • AtzeKrankAtzeKrank Member Posts: 141

GMAX77 said:

Would you not concede though that people have jobs, people sleep in different time zones, and various other more legitimate reasons like school, appointments, and the like. It’s clearly unfair to people who can’t schedule around Kabam and don’t have equal opportunity (like a 24 hour timer).
    We kinda have all the same conditions (Job, school,....) and this time you couldnt make it in time. Maybe next time this code is longer available or you're front row at the start. This code was actually for someone who watched the stream and shortly after it was spread all over the place (which is totally fine, imo) but had a short up time. The reason behind this was told and for me reasonable (Take part in the live stream, get some goodies). You didnt missed out on something account changing.

Poolies were your own mistake, missing a stream is not necessarily a mistake.
    I didn’t say missing the stream was a mistake. I missed the stream but still got the code and 3 crystals. Gotta be on top of things that’s what it comes down to.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,888 ★★★★★

Because people have jobs, people sleep in different time zones, and various other more legitimate reasons like school, appointments, and the like. It’s clearly unfair to people who can’t schedule around Kabam and don’t have equal opportunity (like a 24 hour timer).
    Are you new to giveaways and limited time offers? Life isn't fair. Time to move on. You didn't lose out on a million dollars or something.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,439 ★★★★★
    What day was mentioned on their livestream for the 2nd run of the promo?