**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Game crashes while trying to acces my champions

When i try to acces my champions to level them up the following warning appears and crashes the game: error MS_ID_UI_OK

I cant continue playing the game if i cant level my champions up

Comments

• Nasirc03Nasirc03 Posts: 3
    I have the same problem
  • NaturallyyNaturallyy Posts: 63
    I’m getting the same thing, it’s happening repeatedly, can’t level up or even pull up my champions without getting that error and the game crashing
    Trying to spend signature stones before they expire and I can’t even do that
  • koenkoen Posts: 1
    same problem when i scroll too fast with my champions it crashes, what do you mean with help? @Mayavi @Darkraw346
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,204 ★★★★★
    koen said:

same problem when i scroll too fast with my champions it crashes, what do you mean with help? @Mayavi @Darkraw346

Did u contact support about that? U should. Maybe try to reinstall
  • FroguirashFroguirash Posts: 2
    Alredy tried to reinstall or even play in other devices but the same problem appears. I tought this was the way to contact with support.
    I contacted support about it like a week ago and they basically said thanks but we can’t help you look to the forums
  • Waterworks909Waterworks909 Posts: 7
    This has been happening to me for a couple weeks now, I also reached out to support. I posted in the discord to see if they have an update/ETA on the issue being patched. Fingers crossed its soon, I have a lot of iso and catalyst sitting in my inventory I don't want to expire
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit is there an update on when this is going to be fixed? This has been going on since the beginning of April
    I’ve also been having this problem since the beginning of April and it makes the game basically unplayable
    I know, I just cant believe they havent made an announcement or provided any sort of update. Its hard to try and enjoy the new things they're adding when I cant even access/perform one of the biggest features in the game
    edited April 22
    Can we please get some **** answers!? Can’t scroll down my roster without the game crashing. Filter by 5* - crash, filter by 4* crash, look at skill champions- crash. It’s consistent and disabling. It’s not every now and then. Going on almost a month of dealing with this and no resolution or even acknowledgement of the problem. Don’t even know why I waste time on this game, they obviously couldn’t care less

I just wish they would acknowledge that they are aware of the issue. I have a bunch of tier 4 and alpha cats I dont want to expire. A bunch of Iso too but thats fine I just dont want my catalyst to go to waste. I want to open my 5 and 6 star crystals but whats the point. I cant upgrade them right now. Hopefully this will get fixed soon, fingers crossed.
    Is this still happening to you guys? This is still an issue im experiencing. Just wanted to see if you guys got it fixed or if there was a way to troubleshoot it
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,946 Guardian
    If there is a mismatch/error in the game files on your device, that might be the cause of this. There would be nothing Kabam could do, other than to suggest you RE-INSTALL the game.

(evidenced by MS_UI identifier because your system does not have the correct associated string text in files you downloaded that is associated with that ID)

Evidently this is not a global issue or else nobody would be able to rank up their champs this month.

For the person who said they did try re-installing, was it a complete Delete first (and clear out saved cached files), reboot, and then complete re-install ?
  • Pier01Pier01 Posts: 4
    edited May 3
    The same thing has happened to me since the last update, I tried clearing the cache, reinstalling the game, talking to support, asking in forums, and no one knows what's happening, I even tried with another device
    Yeah ive done all of that as well and unfortunately no luck. I thought it would have worked on another device and no luck either But fingers crossed it gets fixed with the new update on the 8th
  • Petter247Petter247 Posts: 1
    Kabam i've enter the code EVERYBODYWINS right after the stream on twich ended and it seemed like everything was okay , when i entered the game on my phone i did not get the 3 weekly crystal they give away , could you please help me or where do i need to send a ticket to ,, my in game name is Petter247 and im in the Alliance AAAA Gambit's aces. please help
  • DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Posts: 291 ★★★

Can we please get some **** answers!? Can’t scroll down my roster without the game crashing. Filter by 5* - crash, filter by 4* crash, look at skill champions- crash. It’s consistent and disabling. It’s not every now and then. Going on almost a month of dealing with this and no resolution or even acknowledgement of the problem. Don’t even know why I waste time on this game, they obviously couldn’t care less

Did you get warn by Kabam after this comment?
  • 18sae5618sae56 Posts: 136
    Well I just got hit with this bug today with the new update. Mine is happening after each and every fight. Working fine trying to look at my roster. So glad to see that they're working so diligently to fix it :/
  • JKKnoxvilleJKKnoxville Posts: 17
    For me it’s happening after every match in arenas
  • Mr_BoomtasticMr_Boomtastic Posts: 2
    Me 2 :( Very annoying
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,946 Guardian
    edited May 7
    18sae56 said:

Well I just got hit with this bug today with the new update. Mine is happening after each and every fight.

Crashing after every fight (some iOS devices) is new and different issue. See that larger “Crashed after every fight” ongoing thread.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/2544068#Comment_2544068

• Pier01Pier01 Posts: 4
    Today 7/5 lets me improve characters, I think the update hasn't arrived yet, I haven't been able to improve characters for a month