**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Never have I ever...

Been so frustrated with a piece of monthly game content. I acknowledge I'm not the most skilled player but today I was honestly, openly, questioning if I should be playing this game. Almost ready to walk away after 4 year of time, effort, and a little $$. Good job, making mid-level content more difficult than anything I've fought at my progression level.

Comments

• Options
    FinalfurykFinalfuryk Posts: 215 ★★
    It's one fight that costs one energy and you can use revives if you really need to.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,943 ★★★★★
    Quit whining and unisnstall the game then.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,483 ★★★★★

It's one fight that costs one energy and you can use revives if you really need to.

How the hell did you figure out what he is talking about?
    I have next level brainrot from the amount of crying on the forums in the last month.
    Maybe it was Kindreds degen getting into your brain.. I am assuming OP is talking about Kindred's fight lol
  • Options
    FinalfurykFinalfuryk Posts: 215 ★★

I have next level brainrot from the amount of crying on the forums in the last month.
    Maybe it was Kindreds degen getting into your brain.. I am assuming OP is talking about Kindred's fight lol

Either that or Kingpin. That fight took me several tries. That stupid SP 2 with the damage shield.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★

Damn, I came here for a drinking game 😭

"Never have I ever been destroyed by superior Ironman's level 2 special"

*Drinks*

Funny you mention SIM because he is an alcoholic
    #facts
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,442 ★★★★★
    Never have I ever been so upset about a limited time giveaway that I had to post about on the forums.
  • Options
    AsphyxiaAsphyxia Posts: 48
    Never have I ever seen mcoc without bugs
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,388 ★★★★★
    I lost in here didn’t there just make it easier way to progress with mostly go live soon