Options

Battlegrounds: Onslaught meets Captain Marvel πŸ˜‚

TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,422 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited May 7 in General Discussion
Before the end of this season, I stopped banning Onslaught because of this chic right here.....Captain.....Marvel πŸ˜†

She makes this a fun fight. Her utility comes in handy many times and, TO ME, is fun to watch lol.

Why CMM? At first it was just a trial and error (lots of errors lol) fight to see how she did against Onslaught, since he uses energy attacks. Turns out that his neuroshocks are still SHOCKS, and push her into binary ignition where she gets savage and goes indestructible lol. πŸ˜‰

*Yes I know about Havok, but I don't use him*

Β«1

Comments

• Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,101 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Not the best option but doable would use in questing tho
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 587 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Onslaught meets Hulking and KO him in 50 secs, so...
  • Options
    Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 361 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yea..imma just stick to banning a R3 when I see one. I let them have R2 and lower as then I can use mine and we hopefully both draw him. Essentially hes an auto win if you pull him unless someone is actually running Havok.
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 480 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Yea..imma just stick to banning a R3 when I see one. I let them have R2 and lower as then I can use mine and we hopefully both draw him. Essentially hes an auto win if you pull him unless someone is actually running Havok.

Yeah, I always let them keep their Onslought and πŸ™πŸΌ i get this guy ⬇️

• Options
    AzureAzure Posts: 31 β˜…
    I usually ban r3 onslaught, but CGR works like a charm imo. Give it a try πŸ˜‰ ( just make sure you don't get hot after the first parry. Because he won't get parried in first couple of parries lol)
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,761 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

If you're taking 50 seconds with hulkling you're doing it wrong.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,373 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I can take a 7* r3 out with my quake with about 8 seconds remaining too, my health is full though. Hulk relic OP for the extra 1k dmg per tick while stunned.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,567 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I hate to be that guy but Havok can do it in 25 seconds or less.
  • Options
    tnair2015tnair2015 Posts: 64 β˜…
    GrO_ot78 said:

I have a r5 ascended Havok and I hardly get to use him, he gets banned a lot cause of opponent having Onslaughts
  • Options

If you're taking 50 seconds with hulkling you're doing it wrong.
    Oh my bad. Lemme just yell at onslaught myself and tell him to throw his sp1 that he likes to hold for 15+ seconds.
    Yeah, because that happens every time you fight him... smh
    You made a general statement as if it takes hulking 50 seconds in general.
    If it take you 50 seconds every time, then you're doing it wrong.
  • Options
    tnair2015 said:

GrO_ot78 said:

I have a r5 ascended Havok and I hardly get to use him, he gets banned a lot cause of opponent having Onslaughts
    Also because without an Armour up champ you're taking guaranteed damage.
    I don't ban him because of my onslaught at all, because I would just use my onslaught on offense if that was the case.

I do ban him because I don't have many Armour champs in my deck, though.

The times I haven't banned him I just hoped to &$</ I got an Armour up champ.
  • Options

I hate to be that guy but Havok can do it in 25 seconds or less.

Yes. He can do one fight in that time. Lol
  • Options
    tnair2015tnair2015 Posts: 64 β˜…

tnair2015 said:

GrO_ot78 said:

I don't ban him because of my onslaught at all, because I would just use my onslaught on offense if that was the case.

The times I haven't banned him I just hoped to &$</ I got an Armour up champ.</p>
    Herc/Hulkling etc kills Havok without taking any damage in BG. For Herc just dont use sp1
  • Options
    tnair2015 said:

tnair2015 said:

GrO_ot78 said:

The times I haven't banned him I just hoped to &$</ I got an Armour up champ.</p>
    Herc/Hulkling etc kills Havok without taking any damage in BG. For Herc just dont use sp1
    Oh wow, really? I always thought you had to have an Armour up to not take damage. Apparently I need to relearn havoks kit because years ago I seen to use an Armour up champ, so I just always did!
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,820 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    15k points for kill + 2k for health with almost no time points. That's neither fun nor good counter.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,567 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

tnair2015 said:

tnair2015 said:

GrO_ot78 said:

Oh wow, really? I always thought you had to have an Armour up to not take damage. Apparently I need to relearn havoks kit because years ago I seen to use an Armour up champ, so I just always did!
    No not like that. His special two will keep his charges under control. His special 1 rapidly generates charges. You will get damage if you get 11 of his debuffs on you, then it will detonate and deal damage. Havok, cylcops and armor up champs don't take damage from plasma detonation.

Other ways to deal him are -
    Bait his sp2, it will convert 5 of his charges to prowess, giving you sometime.
    Power drain will remove all his charges.
    Using a champ who don't crit helps, as he gains extra charge when opponent crits on him or applies bleed.

NEVER USE A CHAMP WHO APPLIES ENERGY DOT, WITHOUT A ARMOR UP BUFF. It is a suicide mission

I have defeated multiple havoks with Spiderham and Titty.

• Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,363 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Havok is faster and safer
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,623 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    8% πŸ’€
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,029 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Bro is getting jumped
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

Havok is faster and safer

Like I said, I don't use Havok. I'm having fun with CMM though.
  • Options

Not the best option but doable would use in questing tho

Yeah she would do better in the hands of a better player πŸ˜‚