**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Speedrunning dislikes on the forums

jj_jj_9jj_jj_9 Posts: 107
edited May 7 in General Discussion
(As the title suggests. So how many dislikes can I get with my totally original ideas that I came up with on my own and totally didn't take from the dozens of complaining threads every day. I'm not actually cav, I'm Valiant f2p)

Here are my current thoughts on the state of the game!!!

1. This side quest was AWESOME!!!! Super simple and noting complicated.
2. Why should Valiants get all the rewards? My cav account with 3 r4 champs but im too trash at the game to even beat act 6. Give us r3 7*. We matter also
3. I got banned for using mods and its not fair!! Kabam unban me!!

Those are my complaints for today guys. I hope you can agree with me ;)

Comments

• Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,523 ★★★★★
    Everybody like the post if you disagree
  • Options
    JMC2007JRJMC2007JR Posts: 50
    jj_jj_9 said:

(As the title suggests. So how many dislikes can I get with my totally original ideas that I came up with on my own and totally didn't take from the dozens of complaining threads every day. I'm not actually cav, I'm Valiant f2p)

2. Why should Valiants get all the rewards? My cav account with 3 r4 champs but im too trash at the game to even beat act 6. Give us r3 7*. We matter also

totally hit the disagree button ;)
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,853 ★★★★★

Everybody like the post if you disagree

I support this move
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,666 ★★★★★

Surely there are more productive uses for the Forum.

Like whining about promo codes!
  • Options

Fishing for reactions is against TOS

its a joke
  • Options

You forgot some classics like "BG matchmaking is unfair," "I found a silent nerf," and "drop rates/RNG are rigged."

Ooh I should've thought of those
  • Options
    Trek26Trek26 Posts: 200 ★★
    I will give you only agrees
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 920 ★★★
    1 like 1 prayer for whatever crazy thing is going on in the world.
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 920 ★★★

Surely there are more productive uses for the Forum.

Show us some.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,970 ★★★★★
    you forgot my favourite: take a month off from releasing champions and fix the bugs.

• Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,219 ★★★★
    I am uncollected but keep getting matched against valiant accounts so can't make it into the gladiator circuit
  • Options
    KLZKLZ Posts: 155 ★★
    edited May 8
    jj_jj_9 said:

Useless post
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,432 ★★★★★
    🤨
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,838 ★★★★★
    I like what you're trying to do so...

...have a like.

Am I doing it right?
  • Options
    CvlrCvlr Posts: 221 ★★
    You forgot "why daily objectives are literally daily?"
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 832 ★★★

Just think to yourself, what would (insert Golivarez, Redfire, Charliejiggens, etc) do in this position? That should give you a big head start.

The big 3!
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    Here's another one "I got banned unfairly after doing necropolis" 🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    M0NKEYNUTSM0NKEYNUTS Posts: 165
    edited May 8
    there's also the threads about "when will we get"

1. aq rewards
    2. aw rewards
    3. bg rewards
    4. any type of compensation
    5. chapter release
    6. champs moving into basic crystal
    7. store updates
    8. RDT

to which the response is always "we get them when we usually get them" or "we get them when they stated we will get them"
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,374 ★★★★
    obsidiman said:

Just think to yourself, what would (insert Golivarez, Redfire, Charliejiggens, etc) do in this position? That should give you a big head start.

The big 3!
    The 3 entrepreneurs of dislike farming
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,271 ★★★★
    obsidiman said:

The big 3!
    It's just the big me!
  • Options

obsidiman said:

The big 3!
    Yea they're pros at this. I've trying to farm dislikes from them but something about them makes it so hard to catch up. Are they authentic? But they can't be no one is really like that. I hope...
  • Options
    InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 320 ★★
    Usually dislike farmers are in my ignore list. Easy to identify as they are anti-community, divert the threads in useless discussions, have lot of free time to argue, you find them on almost all threads. I see few new names that are doing same. Going to put them in ignore list as there messages has no value in any thread. :smile:
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,446 ★★★★★

obsidiman said:

The big 3!
    It's just the big me!
    Kendrick vs Redfire when
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 832 ★★★
    edited May 8

obsidiman said:

The big 3!
    Two were banned and one blocked me so I have very few entertaining things to read. Who's going to emerge as the next big dislike entrepreneur?
  • Options
    jj_jj_9 said:

obsidiman said:

The big 3!
    Yea they're pros at this. I've trying to farm dislikes from them but something about them makes it so hard to catch up. Are they authentic? But they can't be no one is really like that. I hope...
    I don’t think anyone knows the answer to that question, maybe not even them. Either way, studying their tactics may prove advantageous.
  • Options
    obsidiman said:

obsidiman said:

The big 3!
    Two were banned and one blocked me so I have very few entertaining things to read. Who's going to emerge as the next big dislike entrepreneur?
    Maybe an unpopular approach, but global chat is swimming with similar personalities. If you can sort through the offensive trolls with the help of the block button, there are some quite entertaining ones there too.