Options

Who is the overall best mystic attacker?

2»

Comments

• Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,517 ★★★★
    Kushala
    Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Birbman said:

EdisonLaw said:

Birbman said:

Chavez I’m biased

Emilia90 said:

Oh yeah why isn’t Chavez on this poll? She dominates battlegrounds, AW, AQ, and story content. Such a beast of champ

Indeed
    Is she as good as Kushala, Juggs, Doom or the others? I don't have that much experience with her
    She definitely is faster than doom in attack. Unlike other mystics, she don't have buff control or power control abilities and immunities, but she has huge raw damage. Definitely she can do more damage than kush and doom, also the more buffs opponent has, the more damage she will do. She also completely reverts opponents passive power gain and potencies of fury, armor up buffs.
    She has power control too like Adam warlock passive power gain mangog spidey supreme bursts of power gain from nodes she can reverse it def not as potent as doom but it’s there
    Edit: just read the rest I saw that you mentioned it already sorry about that
    I wished Kushala had some power control at least, otherwise she would be the perfect mystic.
    But she does have Archangel level of damage output so I'm ok
    Wouldn’t make much sense if she had power control on top of everything else. Every mystic (and champ in the game) is given their own tools and overloading them with stuff isn’t good for the game
    Yeah she doesn't really need it, her damage output is ridiculous already
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,195 ★★★★★
    Doctor Doom
    The Tyrant stands tall
  • Options
    Vito ScalettaVito Scaletta Posts: 380 ★★★
    edited May 9
    Abs Man isn’t even scary on defense but you eat one SP2 from Doom and it’s over.
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 400 ★★
    Absorbing Man
    Abs man and juggs are both top tier attackers!
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,894 ★★★★★
    Doctor Doom

Abs Man isn’t even scary on defense but you eat one SP2 from Doom and it’s over.

Didn't even need to eat one, just block a sp2 and you're dead
  • Options
    Kushala

Even a sp1 can be dangerous because he can trigger that aura and if he’s duped, inflict a shock, then doom slap.

Not sure why I don’t see him used that much on defense nowadays
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,851 ★★★★
    Absorbing Man

Emilia90 said:

Bow before the king doom....

Also I thought abs man will get more votes than kush and juggs, If you are good at light intercepts he deals the most damage

Juggs outdamages him without any need to intercept. Kush does great damage and her playstyle is simpler. I think AM also needs to punch up a lot while Kush and Juggs are 7*
    Will juggs be able to outdamage him if we play abs optimally? idk I don't have a 7* juggs don't know how OP 7* version is. I think there's a reason abs is not 7* yet and will not be a 7* for a long time. Yes his playstyle is annoying, but those who can utilize his playstyle can do huge damage ig.

Provided that, juggs is better than him for bg attack due to his simplicity and kush has more utilities compared to abs man. But I honestly thought abs man would dominate this poll haha.
    Yes. By the time abs is "ramped" enough to do really good damage, Juggs will have already ended the fight.

From a pure damage point of view, Juggs outshines them all.
    He's just not as versatile.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★
    Juggernaut
    EdisonLaw said:

For War, Battlegrounds, Everest, and Questing, who do you think is the best mystic attacker?
    I'm grinding the Kushala arena later today because I don't have her

Doom is a great attacker for story quests. But unfortunately, he's not fast enough for BG. I have R5 ascended but I still struggle to end fights with him. All of the other options are way faster than him.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,106 ★★★★

The disrespect
  • Options
    BosleyBosley Posts: 259 ★★★
    BWCV, Symbiote Supreme and Sorcerer Supreme are my 3 top favorite mystics on my roster and not in that poll lolol
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 694 ★★★★
    For those who use Liquid Courage, Diablo is arguably the best. A lot of the other top mystics aren't suicide friendly, while Diablo is on a whole other level with them
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,734 ★★★★★
    Tigra
    Crazy that Tigra has only 5 votes, after all these years, really? 💀
  • Options
    Grub88Grub88 Posts: 246 ★★
    Absorbing Man
    There is a case for all of those but i have to give it to abs man. The amount of fights he is good for. All unstoppable champ, armor break champs, indestructible/invulnerable champ, his sustainability, his resistances and all the immunities he has. He is an absolute beast in Raids too and a great defender
  • Options
    Kushala

EdisonLaw said:

For War, Battlegrounds, Everest, and Questing, who do you think is the best mystic attacker?
    I'm grinding the Kushala arena later today because I don't have her

Doom is a great attacker for story quests. But unfortunately, he's not fast enough for BG. I have R5 ascended but I still struggle to end fights with him. All of the other options are way faster than him.
    I wouldn’t consider Doom a nuke either but he does have control
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,592 ★★★★★
    JChanceH9 said:

I’ve been a big BWCV fan from the beginning. Maybe she’s not the best in most people’s eyes, but she is in mine.

She also gets my vote. Very versatile and still reliable
  • Options
    Stone3xStone3x Posts: 18
    Wheres deathless guilly love 🥲 she outshines in the damage department
  • Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 274 ★★
    Juggernaut
    Juggs on offense is phenomenal. If someone doesn't have the right counter he's also someone a lot of attackers think they can take in battlegrounds, but soon discover how much he will steamroll over everything. I've also powered through so many quests with him when I'm not autorunning content (great when you control him, computer sucks with him on offense)

I haven't toyed around with Kushala as much as I should, though I have her as an awakened 6 star due to some lucky recent pulls.
  • Options
    TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Posts: 138
    Please don’t shoot me for asking, but what’s the best way to use Juggs now? I pulled a 7* yesterday and would love to know how to use him best, but honestly haven’t used him since his buff. My 6* is sitting R1 and he used to be so mid. I didn’t want to sink any resources into him.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,177 ★★★★
    Juggernaut

Please don’t shoot me for asking, but what’s the best way to use Juggs now? I pulled a 7* yesterday and would love to know how to use him best, but honestly haven’t used him since his buff. My 6* is sitting R1 and he used to be so mid. I didn’t want to sink any resources into him.

Just use a simple plan... Attack and gain 10 unstoppable and use sp2 for great damage
  • Options
    Kushala
    Stone3x said:

Wheres deathless guilly love 🥲 she outshines in the damage department

She does have damage but almost zero utility. The best attacker (any class) has both utility and damage