Options

In my opinion this GC node is the worst node combination ever.

Asher1_1Asher1_1 Posts: 73
-X magica already reduce the champ size
-Reduce stun duration to remove indestructible or counter attack
- fate seal make it even worse your buff dependdent champ are useless ,ai behaviour doesn't throw special.
- extra u have to look out for the annoying defenders ofc.

For example - on second parry I got parried and got hit with 5 combo with sp1

Those 3 nodes if u drop 1(any 1) that makes it managable but all 3 are combined hell.

No wonder nobody is playing BGs I won 3 I am in Uru1 . Lost 2 in uru 3 the margin is so low as nobody is interested in playing.
Most wouldn't have played if they didn't updated the Solo milestone.

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,298 ★★★★★
    The reduction in parry is nice so u can parry multiple time and then just trying your best to shallow evade where u don’t tigger you dexterity it harder yes
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,624 ★★★★★
    I didn't mind the magic thief indestructible and the fate seal but the limber was nasty and absolutely should not have been there imo. It made that meta so stupid even if you used x magica the indestructible could sometimes get out of control if you had parried too many times throughout the fight hope they don't do this again. It's not that it's a skill issue, it's just annoying af and made me not want to play GC the last week so I ended up in Uru 1 lmao.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,761 ★★★★

I didn't mind the magic thief indestructible and the fate seal but the limber was nasty and absolutely should not have been there imo. It made that meta so stupid even if you used x magica the indestructible could sometimes get out of control if you had parried too many times throughout the fight hope they don't do this again. It's not that it's a skill issue, it's just annoying af and made me not want to play GC the last week so I ended up in Uru 1 lmao.

Lmao, I went for a last minute push on the last day and went from gamma 3 (was just trying to stay in gamma in general) right back to Uru 3 because of such a bad streak.
    It was pretty hilarious.

Those nodes were brutal, and some of the drafts were even more brutal cause I'm not skilled enough to do some of those fights against tactic defenders without tactic attackers and didn't have the roster to bring a bunch of tactic attackers.
    No way was I ranking champs just for the tactic so I just had some fun with it instead of worrying about where I placed.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,031 ★★★★★

I didn’t even see limber lmao. I was wondering why my stuns were getting shrugged so fast
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,567 ★★★★★
    Indestructible nodes on bgs is absolutely worst idea, that too with limber.

• Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,063 ★★★★
    I was at 250k solo points after the first 2 weeks, and I skipped gettting to 300k for the titan shards because I absolutely despised the meta, I think I played 5 matches total in it.

I already hate any meta where only a fraction of the champs in the game are actually affected by a node set / tactic. Then you make tactic defenders basically impossible to fight without a tactic attacker? It’s just asking for an entirely roster & draft dependent meta.

Kabam please stop with tactic metas and attacker buffs in bgs, just give a decent node combo and call it a day.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,814 Guardian
    Emilia90 said:

I didn’t even see limber lmao. I was wondering why my stuns were getting shrugged so fast
    The limber was really easy to play around if you use someone who has buffs. Howard was good for this meta because limber didn't affect him, you just couldn't throw his special or else you'd be fate sealed.

I also thought I'd hate this meta, but I really loved it. Drafting strategy was turned to a 10 in this meta, and understanding of what attackers would do well against what defenders was crucial. Also, with the huge focus of the tactic, people would take a lot of science nukes off of their team which made using mangog and wong on defense very deadly in some matchups. I also had a dude throw the game because I had maestro and sersi for defenders and they had wolf and mojo for attackers. They decided to use mojo for the Maestro which meant I had a free win with sersi round 2 because wolf with the reparry bug can't take on sersi well at all.

Also had some insanely fun fights with non-tactic attackers, like beating NF with Kate Bishop. I ended around the quantum area of GC which is honestly the furthest I have gotten in forever just because of how boring GC has been for me.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Emilia90 said:

The limber was really easy to play around if you use someone who has buffs. Howard was good for this meta because limber didn't affect him, you just couldn't throw his special or else you'd be fate sealed.

I also thought I'd hate this meta, but I really loved it. Drafting strategy was turned to a 10 in this meta, and understanding of what attackers would do well against what defenders was crucial. Also, with the huge focus of the tactic, people would take a lot of science nukes off of their team which made using mangog and wong on defense very deadly in some matchups. I also had a dude throw the game because I had maestro and sersi for defenders and they had wolf and mojo for attackers. They decided to use mojo for the Maestro which meant I had a free win with sersi round 2 because wolf with the reparry bug can't take on sersi well at all.

Also had some insanely fun fights with non-tactic attackers, like beating NF with Kate Bishop. I ended around the quantum area of GC which is honestly the furthest I have gotten in forever just because of how boring GC has been for me.
    No it wasn't, and not everyone is at Beroman MSD level, nor do they have the time to sit there for hours figuring out what works for who, one by one.
    It's one thing to have a restrictive meta like the dot or armor burn ones where draft is crucial but it's another to have a meta where only 15 attackers are viable and the rest is either too slow to win you matches or straight up garbage. Nobody, other than top players who enjoy pain, actually want to play around them.
  • Options
    edited May 10

Lmao, I went for a last minute push on the last day and went from gamma 3 (was just trying to stay in gamma in general) right back to Uru 3 because of such a bad streak.
    It was pretty hilarious.

Those nodes were brutal, and some of the drafts were even more brutal cause I'm not skilled enough to do some of those fights against tactic defenders without tactic attackers and didn't have the roster to bring a bunch of tactic attackers.
    No way was I ranking champs just for the tactic so I just had some fun with it instead of worrying about where I placed.
    I just didn't bother playing other than for the objectives lol the meta was restrictive on a whole different level this time. Extremely unenjoyable imo.