Not getting points?

MacABroni89MacABroni89 Member Posts: 10
Just did agent venom task with Wiccan Gambit and Doom. Didn’t get point for objectives. Did on TL5 lol Pretty sure they are mystic and mutant so idk what happened. Anyone else having issues?

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,909 ★★★★★

Just did agent venom task with Wiccan Gambit and Doom. Didn’t get point for objectives. Did on TL5 lol Pretty sure they are mystic and mutant so idk what happened. Anyone else having issues?

You need to go in order. Did you complete the Venom path first?
  • MacABroni89MacABroni89 Member Posts: 10

You need to go in order. Did you complete the Venom path first?
    Yeah I did. That’s why I’m confused. Screenshot attached

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,284 Guardian
    Did you *CLAIM* the1st objective level for Venom, prior to doing and defeating the next (Agent Venom) one ?

Did you *CLAIM* the1st objective level for Venom, prior to doing and defeating the next (Agent Venom) one ?

Yup. Did the first one, claimed it, waited almost a whole week to do part two and when I completed it.. nothing happened
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,284 Guardian
    Wiccan, Gambit, and Doom. But anyone else on team also ? (any non-mystic/mutant, even if didn’t use them to do the fight)

Ruling out all possibilities. (and sure you didn’t do this on T.L. 3 or below with that team, and higher level with different team ?)
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,909 ★★★★★

Wiccan, Gambit, and Doom. But anyone else on team also ? (any non-mystic/mutant, even if didn’t use them to do the fight)

Ruling out all possibilities. (and sure you didn’t do this on T.L. 3 or below with that team, and higher level with different team ?)

It’s only a 3 person team, and those guys fulfill the requirement.