Options

iPhone X Known Bugs and no fix after 2 months

Anyone who is playing on the iPhone X and has been wasting money on revives and health from the dashing bug contact iTunes support for a refund. It's been over 2 months now and still no update that they promised in January. The next update is in February earliest per Mike Kabam and no guarantee of a fix. They are stealing our money knowing the issue and not acting on it so time to respond the only way they understand. REFUNDS!!! We are promised a working game and this is fraud plain and simple! iTunes will refund your money up until the time you got the new phone and started playing!!

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,181 ★★★★★
    How are they stealing your money if you know it's broken and continue to play knowing that it's not working right. That is a decision YOU made. Kabam isn't forcing you to play. After all, ITS JUST A GAME! Stop playing or get a different device instead. There are plenty of cheap android tablets that can play this game with ease. You are choosing to use it, not Kabam.
  • Options
    TheeWolverineTheeWolverine Posts: 77
    I'm not spending cause of it but there are many out there who are. It's not a phone issue it's the game issue. They already admitted it! I already have other things to play on but I'm not carrying around 2 phones to do it.
  • Options
    You have said now in 3 different posts that you are going to contact Itunes for a refund but now you say you aren't spending? Doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Which is it? Or are you just trying to stir the pot of more by giving false information?
  • Options
    Where is there false information. No where! I'm telling other IPhone X users, which you aren't, to demand refunds for the the known glitch and no fix.
  • Options
    f4usjc9nubx4.png
    You clearly stated that YOU were going to contact Itunes for a refund. If anyone is still using their Iphone X to play knowing that its not working, they deserve to have the money taken from them.
  • Options
    What about it? I'm active player who was forced to spend to play with a understanding that it would be fixed. Now they aren't fixing it. So I'm telling others who DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THE BUG AND KEEP SPENDING TO ASK FOR A REFUND. That's the only way it's gonna get fixed! Stop jumping into conversations that have you have no reason to comment on when you don't have this issue!
  • Options
    YOU WERE NEVER FORCED TO SPEND! You CHOSE to spend. You kept playing on the device that didn't work on your own accord. That is all on you. You can't blame Kabam when they said they haven't fixed it and you kept playing. 100% on you. No one else. Get over it.
  • Options
    You're a f-ing idiot who continues to post on all kinds of thing that has nothing to do with you! At all! So go try to troll someone else! You still don't get the damn post cause you're a little kid who has no life besides living in this forum. I see why so many others have called you stupid too here!
  • Options
    SkybeSkybe Posts: 2
    I 'm not sure if we are talking about the same bug, but the battle experience on iPhone X is really bad as my hand touches the edges of the screen and my champions go like crazy back and forth without my will.
    Maybe they could include these "barriers" they have added on the left and right corner of the screen when on home screen (screenshot attached).

If this is not the same thing, l can open a new discussion and apologies in advance.
  • Options
    FunerisFuneris Posts: 29
    Buy a huawei T3 7" it's a cheap device and the game runs perfectly.
  • Options
    I agree with @Skybe suggestion. It's an easy fix, just return the aspect ratio of the game to match that of the iPhone 8, 7, 6, etc. We are fine with having black bars on the left and right of the screen, but now that our screen goes to the edge of our phone the game is almost impossible to control without cramping your thumbs. Making it through Act 5.4 was extremely painful and I probably spent 5 times as many items as I would've when using my iPhone 7.

At the very least add an option under "Settings" that lets you tell MCOC that you are using an older iPhone so that the controls are closer to the center of the screen.

Thanks in advance Kabam!