**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who would you use generic 4* awakening gem on?

hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 219 ★★
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
I like both.She hits hard and shatters armor with bleed plus I have deep wounds maxed out, but he is triple immune.

Who would you use generic 4* awakening gem on? 31 votes

4* Medusa rank 5
48%
sfu_koraxvg2782Star_Lord_SnaggleDhruvghydrogohardCoderKnight69IronBlaze09Hendo2014colbyscipio987TempestJoeswimmertaojay1BahamutPeterQuill 15 votes
4* Iceman rank 5
51%
Vdh2008JRock808ZENbuffajrTonyStarknameplasVuDahTheOneAndOnlypplbryanRixobThecrusher_9756NiteAndDaeDarkest_FlameVulcanMmozzyArkhamButcher 16 votes

Comments

• Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Im assuming you're thinking of using a generic gem, so i'd suggest keeping that gem for SL (if you don't have him awakened yet) or keeping it for someone better with a 'game changing' signature ability.
  • Options
    TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    edited January 2018
    4* Iceman rank 5
    ICEMAN

Medusa is good. She becomes better attacker/defender when duped. And becomes a God tier with synergies.

But overall Iceman is much better & useful.
    When duped Iceman launches Coldsnap on the enemy at the start of fight, which you can maintain with his SP1. Coldsnap does damage over time and prevents enemy from evading which is really helpful against NC, Spidey Classic, BW, Ultron, and all evading champs. Also, he reforms his Ice Armor 3 secs faster when duped.

You should save it for someone better because it's a generic AG, but if you really wanna use it, go with ICEMAN.

• Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    i used mine on castle as already had my starlord awakened
    icemans ice armour regenerates a little quicker but more sigs don't really do much apart from increase his prestige slightly
  • Options
    TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    4* Iceman rank 5
    i used mine on castle as already had my starlord awakened
    icemans ice armour regenerates a little quicker but more sigs don't really do much apart from increase his prestige slightly

More sig level means more Coldsnap damage.
  • Options
    4* Medusa rank 5
    Medusa Medusa Medusa. She only gets her God-level status unlocked when she gets duped, whereas iceman does not need the gem at all, tho after duping mine thru arena I can say that it is extremely handy when fighting NC and spidermen, etc. it all boils down to whether u need iceman to counter those evade champs better or want the heavy hitting of medusa.