So I died to Serpent... any counters for him?

NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,075 ★★★★
edited May 14 in General Discussion
I finally faced Serpent in war even with a team of CGR, Kate and Domino and I suffered a beating of a lifetime. His specials are unblockable plus undexable right out of the gate and I try knocking him down with heavies and specials but he just comes back and plays whack a mole with his specials lol... So, any champs that can counter him best or is there an effective way to fight him? I never fought Serpent very much and I only faced him in EQ so far.

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,417 Guardian
    Chavez can power reverse, Kushala can lower his power gain rate and heal back a lot of damage on block too. Destroyer is also pretty good against him too.
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,075 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Chavez can power reverse, Kushala can lower his power gain rate and heal back a lot of damage on block too. Destroyer is also pretty good against him too.

Thanks @Pikolu
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,245 ★★★★★
    Remember his first contact attack only is unblockable, not the entire thing. So maintain spacing when he throws he special, and block the beam/projectile hits.
  • FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Member Posts: 358 ★★★
    mordo works well, very strong block that can work against unblockable, easy special spam and Soul Barb to punish buffs
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,382 ★★★★
    UNITMAN TO THE RESCUE
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,380 ★★★★★
    Kushala, America Chavez, Doctor Doom
  • Noverrr77Noverrr77 Member Posts: 5
    Void work for me
  • Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Member Posts: 308 ★★

UNITMAN TO THE RESCUE

units man can help you win the fight but can't rescue attack bonus