**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

BG solo event : not updated ? [under investigation]

Blax999Blax999 Posts: 80
edited May 15 in General Discussion
Looks like the rewards are the ones that were 2 seasons ago and not the updated from the last season. I don't think it is normal and it is 1 hour left before the start of the new BG season.

Comments

• Options
    BettaLucNxtTimeBettaLucNxtTime Posts: 161 ★★
    Just noticed the same. But are we surprised? Lol
  • Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,715
    The team is looking into this now.
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,371 ★★★★
    Ooh yay now I don’t have to grind points
  • Options
    Nacho98Nacho98 Posts: 145 ★★
    The solo event is live and it looks like the rewards are back to all 6* shards? Was last season just a special season with the 7* and Titan shards? I was hoping that was permanent. There’s no reason Valiant players should be getting 6* shards for achieving 300k+ points in BGs
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,371 ★★★★
    edited May 15
    Jax just said he’s looking into it lol
    Edit: ok this comment was originally in a different thread that got merged now it looks like I’m being rude :(
  • Options
    Asher1_1Asher1_1 Posts: 167
    Blax999 said:

Looks like the rewards are the ones that were 2 seasons ago and not the updated from the last season. I don't think it is normal and it is 1 hour left before the start of the new BG season.

It is updated .last season also same visual . it will show correct in 40min when the BG release .
  • Options
    ShepShep Posts: 150
    I see that they were reverted back to the original rewards.
  • Options
    Blax999Blax999 Posts: 80
    Kabam Jax said:

The team has resolved this issue and the appropriate rewards are now displaying in the Solo Event.

Enjoy the season, Summoners!

Thanks a lot